what do you think??????????

338edge

is he a shooter i don't know much about speed goats??????
speed_goat1.jpg

IMG_1039.JPG

LAST EDITED ON Sep-27-08 AT 10:51PM (MST)[p]that would be up to you. i think the bigger one is in the low 70's

LAST EDITED ON Sep-27-08 AT 11:17PM (MST)[p]Depends on what you are looking for. I don't think he has enough mass to make 70".

what are you looking for to make a good scoring goat??????? like i said i have no clue . just got this ranch and it has a lot of them on it and season open this coming weekend. i need some fast help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What state? I have a run of the mill tag in WY this year and I'd probably shoot that buck with the season starting to wind down. I like the length and the prong and the symetry. To me thats like a nice 24 inch 4 point muley. He's a nice buck but nothing extra ordinary.

The buck on the left is probably about 14" (twice the length of his 7"ears) and he has good diggers/prongs.
For a buck to score really well it needs to be heavy with good prongs and some length(generally 15" or better). The quality of that antelope depends a lot on the area and the genetics. In eastern Wyoming that would be a good buck, but in other areas it would only be average.
A trophy is in the eye of the beholder, so if you like him, take him. IMHO

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom