what do you think of women hunters??

• Thread starter mywifeishotterthentiffany
  • Start date
M

mywifeishotterthentiffany

LAST EDITED ON Dec-09-09 AT 10:17AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Dec-09-09 AT 10:16?AM (MST)

I think it is great. I love to spend time in the field with my wife and daughter as much as with my buddies.

4b1fdaed52d10d12.jpg

"Let's keep things in perspective.I mean for Peet's sake there are kids in Africa that don't even hunt....hello" Jimmy Big Time

I think it's great. It is a great "compromise". You get to hunt; but "more importantly, you get to spend quality time with your wife"...or whatever. :)

"...I'd rather be tried by twelve than carried by six..."

my wife doesnt hunt, but i wish she would atleast sit in a stand with me. but she will cook anything i bring home

To you young men and newly-marrieds out there: don't make the same stupid amaturish mistake that I made some 24 years ago. My newly-married bride was all excited to go hunting with me. She was tagging along behind, talking. Without realizing what I was doing, and being concerned that she was spooking the game, I turned around, put my index finger to my lips, and shushed her. From the look on her face I knew immediately that I had just committed a major faux pas, but instead of trying to explain, I immediately went back to hunting.

We're still married, and otherwise it's been a wonderful 24 years, but that was the last time she ever went hunting with me. I envy those of you whose wives and girlfriends share your same passions.

Can't beat it! My wife was my hunting partner before she had my four son's. Now that their all grown and busy, it seems like she's my hunting partner again. It wouldn't have anything to do with the G-3 deer tag she's got in her purse. Thanks, Doug.

And they look and smell better than my guy friends.

4b2061d861a6c83d.jpg
(Not my wife)

"Let's keep things in perspective.I mean for Peet's sake there are kids in Africa that don't even hunt....hello" Jimmy Big Time

I think that women can hunt and its fun when they come. However my wife is not willing to walk where we need to be. So I say she can come Sometimes.. . . . . I have to have some time to hunt hard. She does put in for limited entry though

Rub some dirt on it, ya sissy!

My wife is this same way. She is always more than welcome to join but more often than not enjoys just staying at camp. I have never been on any major type of hunt and not had her camping with me.

This message was NOT sent via Blackberry

My wife shot a NM muley as
her first.

Shot a TX whitetail the next weekend.

Aint fired a shot since...

Laro

LAST EDITED ON Dec-09-09 AT 10:42PM (MST)[p]I think it's great. My wife seldom comes along anymore, but she's done a little hunting with me in the past. Here's a 'family' hunting photo from earlier this year.

4b2089c56694828b.jpg

My wife has shot a few mule deer, as well as some african game including Kudu and Sable. Heck, I even tried to get her to shoot a big bull elephant, but she gave me back the gun and hightailed it to the truck!

Mine is an anti hunter she will eat whatever I prepare proper but she don't want to know how it came to be. Heck if she and I are driving around scouting and she sees a buck before I do its now off limits. She has the eyes of an Antelope darn the poor luck.

Mike

Drifter it is time to buy her a set of blinds, like they put on a horse.

Not long after we got married, my wife got her safety card and started hunting with me. Not just riding along from spot to spot, but getting out in the woods and walking. Pretty good shot too and spots game as good as anyone.

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

I think it's just another liberal plot. Just one more way to undermine what this country was founded on. They should stay home barefoot and pregnant.

NV I have mine pregnant but she has shoes on because its a little cold. It has been -25 here at night.

You guys need "army" wives like I've got. Once she's trailing something or stalking a deer I can't get her to stop! She doesn't care how far away it is, she's going to get that sob! I couldn't ask for a better hunting partner...

eelgrass Nice wife!! Will she lone out that bikini sometime?

My wife rifle and archery hunts. She gets up every day doesn't complain and puts in the effort to be successful with both. I enjoy her company and wouldn't trade it for the world. She likes to firearms hunt but really prefers to bow hunt because she loves to go after them during the rut when they're calling. Nothings funnier than to see a guy come up and look at a bull that's down during archery and ask me how I got him. When I look at him and say it's her bull the look of disbelief comes over his face. yea right.... then I show him her bloody short arrow and they smile, then look at her and congratulate her. Take your wife into the field if you don't and you may be suprised they may actually hunt with you if not they'll enjoy the camping & time to relax while you hunt. Either way it's all good.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom