What do you think of these?

N

NDBadlandsbucks

I started making these "Scarf slides" a couple of years ago. I had seen some that other people had, and figured I could make my own. I made a couple for myself, my dad and uncle, and all of these for some of the folks I used to work for - I used to work for a soil conservation district and all of my board members were ranchers. I kinda have a thing for brands, and when you mix that with antlers, how can I go wrong.

I haven't used but a couple of the antlers that I've found to make them though, don't have the heart to cut up my finds, I buy most of the antlers from e-bay. I think they'd make good gifts for landowners that allow folks to hunt, or anyone else that has a brand. If you're at the Big Buck contest in my hometown, htey are nearly standard equipment to be wearing.

Just figured I'd show 'em to you.

P1020009.jpg

P1020015.jpg

P1020016.jpg

P1020019.jpg

P1020020.jpg

P1020028.jpg

Keep the Sun at Your Back and the Wind in Your Face

Dang nice I'm going have send some business your way for some x-mas gift for the family in South Dakota.

Awesome!!! You need to post a way to get a hold of ya. I'll order a half dozen. What do ya charge?

thought I was going to see boobs...........
however cool idea and handi work!
rm

I'm interested too! Let us know how to get a hold of you. Thanks for sharing!

Aim Center Mass
rifleman.gif

Sorry RACK - no boobs here - if you got the Internet you should have no problem finding enough...HA HA

You can PM me for more specific info or e-mail at [email protected]

If I don't put a brand on them, I charge $15-$20 depending on the piece. With a brand on it, $25-$30 depending on the brand and the piece of antler. I can also do them on the pedicle of a burr, but I have a limited supply of the pieces, and for those it would probably be from $40-$50 depending on the brand and the piece of antler.

I'd be happy to do them, but it does take me a while to get them done with ranch work, a wife, and three kids.

Thanks for all the kind comments btw, even without any boobs.

Keep the Sun at Your Back and the Wind in Your Face

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom