What do you think of my Skinning Pole

AZDirtNap

Its nice when you dont have a tree or loading a polaris ranger
9233pole.jpg

4318sdc10075.jpg

5677elk2.jpg

Looks like it works pretty good. seeing that whole elk in the bed is a feat in it self. Those little electric winches work pretty good.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Looks like the ticket!!! That's really something that it can lift that bull into your quad like that!

Are you sure that bull didn't walk up and jump in the back of the Polaris..?? LOL All stud animals...

Cool set up man..!

"Therefore, wo be unto him that is at ease in Zion!" 2 Ne. 28: 24

I recognize that bull from my elk hunt last fall. That hoist worked really well.

WOW! you pulled your 5th wheel all the way to Africa??? Nice set up's fellas..Did you camo it so the deer can't see it while your skinning them? (wink).

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

I have one as well, similar to the camo one above, though it's only a one piece, so not as tall. They are handy when game is downed close to the road. Great for antelope! A mile from the road, however, they're not worth as much, except for the above application of hanging quarters. A good distance from the truck, and I'll do the gutless right on the spot. Those are some good looking hangers! Electric winch is a nice touch!

NICE.

I'm with himtn though. A couple of year ago we took several antelope in WY. I threw them on the tailgate and did the gutless there too. Nasty a$$ antelope hair, stinky critters. Aw, so tasty though.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom