What do you do?

Tristate

Long Time Member
So a man walks in your house uninvited. He is clearly armed. He begins assaulting your wife. He drags her by force out of the house and ties her up and leaves with her. The police say they won't help. What do you do?

So a man walks in your house uninvited. He is clearly armed. He begins assaulting your wife. He drags her by force out of the house and ties her up and leaves with her. The police say they won't help. What do you do?
You mean, before or after I pee my pants?

Tri....I have always remained neutral towards you and your bull$hit posts, but you are one strange guy, and its people like you that make me want to completely unplug from sites and probably the #1 reason I don't have Facebook.

What a STUPID question/scenario to post on a hunting forum.

I RARELY ignore a user. I don't even ignore BuzzH's posts....but you made the list today and that saying a lot.

Well…….. this the Campfire Mallard. Better that we confine most (not all) to this corner of the Forum. Lots of other great places guys can live in here without pulling up a stump.

It is kind of additive though, so I certainly understand. It’s like saying, I’d quite using meth, if you would quite selling it.

Peace brother, it a good day to be vertical and swinging for the bleachers.

Tri....I have always remained neutral towards you and your bull$hit posts, but you are one strange guy, and its people like you that make me want to completely unplug from sites and probably the #1 reason I don't have Facebook.

What a STUPID question/scenario to post on a hunting forum.

I RARELY ignore a user. I don't even ignore BuzzH's posts....but you made the list today and that saying a lot.
Damn somebody is easily triggered.

I'd wait 15 Minutes!

Sh'ell Be Back!

RAZZIN Of Course!

I've Got a Gun Or Two Perty Handy!

I Might Have To Take The engine Out Of His Rig To Slow Things down But It Would get WESTERN Perty Damn Quick!

It’s a trick. He is baiting us. Remember he watches all kinds of one sided cop videos and this is likely a scenario where a cop arrested a woman and all that’s shown is the cop behaving badly and no other part of the story.
You mean there is a video of a cop illegally breaking into someone's house, refusing to leave, physically assaulting a woman and then dragging her out of her house and kidnapping her?

First off nobody gets through my door without meeting my dog..while he is busy with my dog hoping the dog don't kill him.... I get armed annnd end of story..RIP...lol

You mean there is a video of a cop illegally breaking into someone's house, refusing to leave, physically assaulting a woman and then dragging her out of her house and kidnapping her?
You realize Glenn Beck is on in Utah, right?

It’s a trick. He is baiting us. Remember he watches all kinds of one sided cop videos and this is likely a scenario where a cop arrested a woman and all that’s shown is the cop behaving badly and no other part of the story.

You sniffed that one right out. See post 16.

1726181421909.png

Your scenario is missing a big piece of information. What the hell are you doing from the point the criminal breaks in to the point of him driving off?

The way it went down is the only way it could have without further incident. The Sheriff was hell-bent on exerting his power... if someone else had produced a weapon, someone would have died (whether him or someone else).

Its a bad deal, but he should be fired (maybe charged with assault) and this family should be compensated handsomely. 😕

I learned something today. If you have a loud unruly neighbor don't call the cops, just burn them out. I learned that from RELH and he was a cop.

In Texas I think it would likely go to trial and I wouldn't be surprised if there was an acquittal.

I don't think it's completely out of the realm of possibilities that the case is thrown out before it ever makes it in front of a jury.

You can't get much more damning in this state than him actually proclaiming "I own this house" after he just illegally forced his way into. I think a public defender would probably win that case. That covers the very essence of tyrrany and %100 what the 2nd ammendment was created for.

In Texas I think it would likely go to trial and I wouldn't be surprised if there was an acquittal.

I don't think it's completely out of the realm of possibilities that the case is thrown out before it ever makes it in front of a jury.

You can't get much more damning in this state than him actually proclaiming "I own this house" after he just illegally forced his way into. I think a public defender would probably win that case. That covers the very essence of tyrrany and %100 what the 2nd ammendment was created for.
Ok

Why would protecting your home and family from a violent armed person committing multiple felonies make you not an adult?
Because 2 hotheads don't make a right. All she had to do was document the incident and take him to court. This is what an adult would do. I take it you wouldn't agree with this because...

Because 2 hotheads don't make a right. All she had to do was document the incident and take him to court. This is what an adult would do. I take it you wouldn't agree with this because...
Killing an armed intruder in your house that physically assaults your wife doesn't make you a "hothead".

She did document the incident and I'm pretty sure it will end up in court.

Why would you hope for that? I hope it never happens to anyone. I figure that's what an adult will hope for.
Because you brought it up and wanting feedback. Do you want feedback? Positive or negative this is what you're getting from me. If you don't like it then don't ask. Are we done here? Need anymore feedback?

Because you brought it up and wanting feedback. Do you want feedback? Positive or negative this is what you're getting from me. If you don't like it then don't ask. Are we done here? Need anymore feedback?
I asked what you would do if you this were your home. Somehow you went emotional and started hoping for my harm. That's not negative feedback, that's psychotic behavior. Somehow illogically you link my existence to people violating your home and assaulting family.

Let’s finish this once and for all Tri. Tell us why you hate the police and how were you the victim. You will better getting it off your chest.
I wouldn’t count on it. First off, with all the spin and mental gymnastics, you’ll never get a straight answer. Then, If he does come clean with an actual reason, he’ll have nothing left to debate.

Tristate,
You use that saying a lot in your arguments, " I never said…." I think even you are smart enough to know it’s not always what you say, it’s sometimes what you display. It’s kind of a small part of that comprehension thing that keeps coming up.

Tristate,
You use that saying a lot in your arguments, " I never said…." I think even you are smart enough to know it’s not always what you say, it’s sometimes what you display. It’s kind of a small part of that comprehension thing that keeps coming up.
I state things very clearly for people. If I dislike a person or group I tell people. There's no reason to hide my feelings.

I find it interesting that the same people who are scared all police will be prejudiced by the actions of a minority group of police, prejudge a person for bringing misconduct to people's attention.

I state things very clearly for people. If I dislike a person or group I tell people. There's no reason to hide my feelings.

I find it interesting that the same people who are scared all police will be prejudiced by the actions of a minority group of police, prejudge a person for bringing misconduct to people's attention.
Nope...

To knowingly IMPLY something with a statement or idea is the same as SAYING it directly.

The only reason to do it, is for deniability when someone calls you out. You know this. You clearly LOVE to troll.

You are obviously not the same in person or you'd never sell a deer mount and would have zero front teeth left.

Nope...

To knowingly IMPLY something with a statement or idea is the same as SAYING it directly.

The only reason to do it, is for deniability when someone calls you out. You know this. You clearly LOVE to troll.

You are obviously not the same in person or you'd never sell a deer mount and would have zero front teeth left.
I haven't "knowingly implied" that I hate police. Never not once. Not even a little bit. I have clearly stated I don't hate police multiple times.

And this is exactly how I act face to face and in real life. Still working and eating apples.

What is disturbing is somehow people without one little bit of evidence have decided the opposite of this because there are literally thousands upon thousands upon thousands upon thousands of videos of bad cops behaving badly. And for some warped reason those people believe attacking people who discuss these videos are the enemy and not the violent felon abusing his authority.

I got the feeling when I watched the video that there is/was a long standing war with the police in this case. It is supposed to be over a complaint of a neighbor for noise or something like that. I bet that's not the first encounter. Even the dog was happy. It sounds like this particular cop drew the short straw so he got sent there on this day.

I noticed that the fine lady never asked why the cop was there like any normal person would do.

They're both acting like children and it was embarrassing to watch. Yeah, I guess you could shoot the cop if you really are that paranoid, but you know she was not being kidnapped and I don't think it would end well.

I got the feeling when I watched the video that there is/was a long standing war with the police in this case. It is supposed to be over a complaint of a neighbor for noise or something like that. I bet that's not the first encounter. Even the dog was happy. It sounds like this particular cop drew the short straw so he got sent there on this day.

I noticed that the fine lady never asked why the cop was there like any normal person would do.

They're both acting like children and it was embarrassing to watch. Yeah, I guess you could shoot the cop if you really are that paranoid, but you know she was not being kidnapped and I don't think it would end well.
She absolutely is being kidnapped. Once she leaves that home there is no guarantee of health, safety, or freedom. None. And it appears the arresting officer has already shown a willingness to violently and intentionally break the law.

People go on rides with cops every year and are never seen alive again by their loved ones.

I haven't "knowingly implied" that I hate police. Never not once. Not even a little bit. I have clearly stated I don't hate police multiple times.

And this is exactly how I act face to face and in real life. Still working and eating apples.

What is disturbing is somehow people without one little bit of evidence have decided the opposite of this because there are literally thousands upon thousands upon thousands upon thousands of videos of bad cops behaving badly. And for some warped reason those people believe attacking people who discuss these videos are the enemy and not the violent felon abusing his authority.
:rolleyes:

Bull :poop:

Usually not while being videoed though.

People get wrongly arrested all the time. That doesn't mean they are kidnapped.
I agree that not every wrongful arrest is a kidnapping. However when it is in the commission of a felony I think you cross the line into kidnapping.

Always comply. Always. Go peacefully. Let the lawyers do the rest. The moment of, is not the place to do the fighting. Litigation is GOAT.
Not everyone can afford a lawyer. Compliance doesn't always keep you from getting tuned up either.

This old woman complied and got murdered. Hell, she was the one that actually called the police. I bet she was thinking about a lawyer when those two rounds went through her skull.

Tri these are great videos and clearly show Law Enforcement Officers way out of control and abusing authority. We need to get Colin Kaepernick notified and on these cases ASAP! If nothing else comes from this maybe we can at least get NFL, NBA, MLB, and WNBA players kneeling for the National Anthem again!!! 🙏

Oh, found it. You see, mother wasn’t being mean to you Tristate… she simply didn’t want her little boy playing dress up in sister’s dresses. You were just different and there is nothing wrong with that. You will have to get over your jealousy of police officers. You didn’t have what it takes and failed getting in. It’s not your fault, you were just born that way. Move on little buddy. Just move on. See a therapist.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom