What did you guys do?

Roy

How in the heck did you manage to get the "Horse Owners Beware" post removed??

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Roy, JB posted a pic of the local bakersfield meat mkt....lol

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

I saw one of them - didn't look too bad. But I guess there are some "sacred horses" aren't there (not Feral either)!

LOL at some of the stuff that gets nuked around here versus some of the stuff that stays.

UTROY

Maybe a Mod is a die hard Willy Nelson fan and I offended him? Horse meat is real sweet tasting by the way:)

I would imagine that seeing gutpiles from deer and elk, pics of raw venison, tongues hanging out, bloody game animals, gutless method demonstrations, dead coyotes with eyes bugging out, etc are acceptable on a website like this but horses being butchered for human consumption are not.

All hail the sacred horse!

LAST EDITED ON Nov-03-09 AT 09:39AM (MST)[p]Thanks Rans - 'splains the whole thing right there...

UTROY

move it to the arizona forum.....I hear no one in Arizona is afraid of dead horse pics....

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

bunch of light weights. if'n any y'all came through them hard times like me and by brothers you would not be so picky as to snub your nose at various food sources. bunch of lion hearts around here.

VJ
49ca8f1a4fbfdf37.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom