what candidate best meets your beliefs

Wow, it says I agree with Obama and Clinton more than I agree with Ron Paul. Who the H*ll is Ron Gravel?

Of course, it also lists 4 candidates ahead of Obama for me, and five ahead of Clinton. Yep, I'm a Romney guy, even though I only scored 36 with him.

John McCain
Score: 60

Mike Huckabee
Score: 58

Mitt Romney
Score: 50

Ron Paul
Score: 43

Rudy Giuliani
Score: 33

Barack Obama
Score: 14
Mike Gravel
Score: 7
Hillary Clinton
Score: 7

Well......I'm not voting for McCain

JB

HUCKABEE 47!!!

MITT ROMNEY 45!!!

JOHN McCAIN 45!!!

BARACK OBAMA 42!!!

HILLARY CLITON 35!!!

RON PAUL 33!!!

MIKE GRAVEL 28!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

ADMIT IT D-CUP!!!

YOU MUST LIKE McCAIN!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

YOU'RE SHITTIN US AIN'T YOU RUS???

47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Jan-30-08 AT 08:23PM (MST)[p]No sir ... not one bit & that's how I'll be voting. As will over 50% of the rest of the people in this country. I'll eat crow if I'm wrong but I doubt it.

I never voted for GW and I think that was the right choice.

RUS

DID YOU WATCH YOUR BUDDY LITTLE GEORGE THE OTHER NIGHT???

I WONDER HOW LONG HE REHEARSED THAT???

THATS THE SMOOTHEST TALKING I'VE EVER SEEN HIM DO!!!

MAYBE HE'S SERIOUS ABOUT THE CHECKS???

47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Jan-30-08 AT 08:56PM (MST)[p]Like Rus I wasn't suprised by test scores. I took the test twice to see the results. The first was my personal and the second was my alter-ego 303dysfunctional

Forthewall:
Clinton 66
Obama 61
Gravel 41
Rudy 37
McCain 29
Paul 25
Huck 21
Romney 18

303dysfuntional
McCain 77
Huck 63
Romney 56
Rudy 42
Paul 42
Obama 21
Gravel 14
Clinton 14

So you put the link up but won't give us your results Cornhusker, what's up with that?

If it's Hillary I might just write Jake...he's my cat and he is hella smart, but my chocolate lab Kona is pretty smart too. Definetly not my cat Zim, what a total idiot.

You're right Here are my results. I'll be waiting for the crap I'll be receiving not that it bothers me.
Clinton 43
Obama 40
Gravel 31
Huckabee 28
Paul 24
McCain 19
Romney 18

I doubt I would vote for Clinton but honestly might vote for Obama after watching all the debates to date I'll probably vote for Ron Paul. I agree on Bobcat never again will I vote for the lesser of two evil.

I was GOP all the way starting with McCain at 33. Of the Dems, Obama was first with 14. For some reason Hillary and I do not have very much in common. I wonder why!!!!

RELH

Romney 40

Mcain 32

Mcain seems to have the edge, but after watching the debates today, Romney is clearly the better man for the job

Mike

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom