What bothers you about this story????

Z

ZIGGER

http://www.sfgate.com/crime/article/South-S-F-gym-member-kills-another-with-bar-5766079.php

"As democracy is perfected, the office of the President represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day, the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be occupied by a downright fool and complete narcissistic moron."
- H.L. Mencken, the Baltimore Evening Sun, July 26, 1920

"He was arrested Thursday by South San Francisco police and a special agent with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security"

That?????

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I just stir it.[/font]

I find it very disturbing that people work out at 9:30pm. WTF???

Eel

Nobody goes there anymore. It's too crowded.

HomeLand Security Keeping a Close Eye On Plumbers!

That's What!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

You noticed that no firearm was involved. San Francisco is the most anti gun city in CA. The cops have been known to harass citizens with a CA. concealed weapons permit visiting from out of town. They ran out all gun dealers in the city limits with harassing regulations and our idiot brained State Attorney General comes from there.

RELH

That the SOB used a probable unlicensed steel bar to kill another human but at least it wasn't a dog!

2311idiot.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom