WHAT BIFF SAID?

B

B_BOP_A_LU_LU

Looks like Said was gonna whoop some Biff Azz?

Said wasn't Bashful about the future TUNE-UP Neither!

Said Said that Biff would show up to a Race with a Black Eye one of these days,LMAO!

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

Not So RUGSTER!

You gotta walk the talk RUG!(NASCAR!)

Lots of heat right now cant wait for a some good rubbin!

hornkiller.jpg

Bess, you been smoking peyote with Ben Thompson?

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

LAST EDITED ON Aug-18-11 AT 00:14AM (MST)[p]Bess raceday isn't till Sunday!!! Can someone translate?

Hey boz!

This was last Sunday's Race!

I didn't get to see the Race till last Night!

Borris Said was a mad SOB!

He was gonna Whoop Greg Biffle directly after the Race!

Said caused a nice wreck right near the end of the Race,but I guess Biffle had him pumped up & all he could think about was whoopin some Ass!

Ya might find a clip of Borris Said on NASCAR.COM?

Borris said if somebody would Text him Biffles address He was gonna go whoop his Ass,then he said someday Biffle was gonna show up at a Race with a Black Eye,LMAO!

Mo Snort,No Wacky Weed for me!

Said was mad that Biff was giving him the bird while 2 laps down. I love how those tough guys run over to fight and still have their helmet on.

Dust it up a bit fella's.

+1 Tag I did see that on espn where the guy came running over to fight the other driver im his pit with a helmet on. Wtf I may like Nascar if they rolled in the dirt a little bit gave each others cars "tune ups"

Bess I was worried you were having withdraws or you were having a acid flashback and Back to the Future was on.

What's Nascar? Is that a gay bar? Does it have anything to do with testosterone like hunting does?
Just wondering.

For long distance dial 1-800-338-EDGE

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom