What are you going to do?

Right wrong or indifferent the chief is lucky that is all he got from his boy after he decided to put the fire out.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Lets see. temporary gone crazy Dude loses his Job and faith in his Family. His Dad somehow stabs himself after hosing Dudes wife and ends up Resigning at the Fire Dept after getting out of the Hospital. And the Wife? Just another day as Mom, looking forward to the next BBQ.

More pic's? OK, here you go...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...linary-hearing-gets-four-year-suspension.html

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Must Love Her a Bunch?

The Beach Deserved some Discipline!

Typical TARDS!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

And NVB!

Don't even start Thinking about you DIL!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Kind of throws a monkey wrench into any future family reunions or holidays.

I thought I had problems......They better write Ann Landers:)

Eel

They all have a little guilt here.
The husband about ruined his life by almost going too far. Thank God he didn't cap them both right where thay lay.

It's easy for me to say but I'd have turned around and never looked back at either one of them. If someone is going to wrong you like that, it's not worth ruining your life for them.

The whole deal is sad!

Zeke

Here Ya go NVB!

But Who's the Daddy?

Maybe Grandpa?

3865logan-rae-brewer-photos-2.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom