what are the qualifications for being an MM. Mod. ?

B_F_E

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Nov-19-08 AT 10:15PM (MST)[p]Lets be clear, I am not questioning how they do their job.

just a simple question ?

Intellegence, smart, gooding looking, able to leap tall buildings with a single bounce and spell and speak clearly.
Understand the rules of fair trade and love thou neighbor.

Why you want to know????

Brian

Kilo;
You have to forgive me, but you know I am a retired & retarded old cop and I believe Jef's description fits the bill more then your's does. Damn you Jef, I am still laughing as I type this, but you have to give Kilo credit. That was a good comeback on his part to protect his reputation. Must be because he and Founder share the same first name.

RELH

P.S. Jef, I think founder has a good sense of humor also, he did not nuke your post. As if you are not used to that being done!!! Did you get my reply to your PM to me ?

YOU MUST HAVE A GOOD EYE!!!

AND A DAMN QUICK FINGER SITTING ON THE BUTTON AT ALL TIMES!!!

YOU MUST KEEP A CLOSE EYE ON A CERTAIN FEW!!!

YOU MUST LET A CERTAIN MM'ER CONVINCE YOU THAT THE LAST GUY YOU BANNED DIDN'T REALLY DESERVE IT & RE-INSTATE HIS MM LICENSE FOR THE 12TH TIME!!!

YOU MUST DEAL WITH A BUNCH OF ALERTS FROM A BUNCH OF PANZY-ASSES WITH WEAK GUTS & NO GLORY!!!

YOU MUST WAKE UP WONDERING WHAT Beefy MIGHT STIR UP TODAY???

YOU MUST WAKE UP WONDERING WHAT KINDA PICTURES Faleno MIGHT POST TODAY!!!

YOU MUST WONDER WHO WILL POST THE NEXT PICTURE OF sons NM BUCK AND WHERE HIS PICTURE WILL BE TAKEN NEXT!!!

YOU MIGHT WONDER WHAT KINDA "Pro"POSALS WILL BE BROUGHT UP NEXT & HOW MANY PEOPLE WILL ARGUE TILL DEATH ON IT!!!

SO TELL ME Beefy???

IF YOU WERE TO BECOME A MOD???

WOULD YOU BAN JACKMASTERS ASS FOR LIFE OR JUST THE NEXT 50 YEARS???

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

AND ONE MORE THING Beefy!!!

YOU MUST SPORT THE BADGE!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

I think Kilo summed it up pretty well. I would also add that there is a "noggin" size requiment. :) I'd also include a sense of humor. Especially those that moderate the campfire and elk forums lately.. judas fricken priest!
buck1.gif

Later, Brandon

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom