What apps do you use for hunting?

M

MonDay

Hey there! I'm just curious, do you guys use any smartphone apps, and if so, what are they?
My list is rather short for now, I use just two apps: a weather app and Spyglass gps app https://itunes.apple.com/app/spyglas...t=11lLc7&ct=fs, which is very helpful for navigation and marking stands.
I hope to make my list bigger with your help. Thanks!

None. Google Earth on the computer back home and a gps in the bottom of the pack somewhere with new batteries each year.

I use Back Country Navigator, also I use a weather app every day of my life. And of course I use my camera.

I have a ballistics chart (PDF) downloaded. That's not really for me, I know where my guns shoot, but I have had others ask me questions.

A good idea which I haven't done is to download the hunting regulations for the state you are hunting in case you have a question.

I guess I have used my phone some for driving directions to go hunting.

If you are looking for things for hunting you should look at things that don't need cell service.

Previously downloaded ballistics charts or hunting regulations, camera, and Back Country Navigator with previously downloaded maps would all work without cell service.

If it interested you Boone & Crockett score sheets could be downloaded.

Forget the PDF ballistics chart I mentioned and get a ballistics app. Most of the ammo manufacturers have interactive ballistics apps that you can download for free.

The one from Federal looks pretty good but there are others. This one has all the Federal ammo in it or you can input your own data.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom