What am I doing wrong with my Stealth Cam MC2-G Camera

jjsilva

I just got a Stealth Cam MC2-G Camera and loaded it with film. I picked the perfect spot, right on a nice deer trail. When I went to check it it showed 10 exp. and ya there was lots of track. but when I went to develope the film it was all blank. What the heck am I doing wrong. I used Kodak 400. If anyone else out there has the same cam Please let me know what Im doing wrong?

Are you sure that the film sprocket holes were made up so it could advance on each shot??
Not trying to be smart, but it can happen to the best of us in a hurry.

Brian

lens cover? don't laugh! happens to the best of us. That happened to my buddy! He also had the same thing with the film not advancing now he uses a Digital camera one of the all weather ones. It works ok . Another reason maybe the telephoto power maybe on to high of power set on lowest setting!

Do you have the setting right? I have one of those also. I havent had a problem with it yet. Once you open the camera there is a button that is labled MU and MD. MU is minute up and MD minute down. Also a button labled p which is picture. What this does is tell the camera how many pictures to take per minute. I would leave it on one picture per one minute out west. I have to put it one picture every 15 minutes b/c all of the diffrent animals ( coons, opposums, ect ect. ) Hope this helps.

later, MP

Im bringing the cam back from the field and will test it at home before I put it out again. Thanks for all the Responses.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom