What about those GIANTS!!

Califelkslayer

Long Time Member
HUM BABY!!! (ole Roger Craig)

2 straight shutouts!!!!!!!!

And Timmy pitched to Albert, he got one of their 2 hits.

I know I'm a homer but watch these guys. They are getting lots of production from guys that weren't in the Bigs 2 years ago. That tells me there is alot of upside to this team. And with their pitching, there shouldn't be many loosing streaks.

Rookie Sadowski pitched a 6 inning shutout yesterday!! Pressure is on Big Randy tomorrow to keep it up, then Cain after his last, loosing outing.

Too bad I'll be huntin all Oct. :)

KEEP IN MIND.....THEY ARE IN A WEAK NATIONAL LEAGUE. BUT THEY ARE LOOKING PRETTY DECENT. LIKE TO SEE THEM IN THE WS AGAINST THE BOSOX.....4 AND OUT ....BOSOX WIN 12 WS GAMES IN A ROW.....YD.

Boy thats good, I was getting tired of all you Giants fans crying at the A's game last week :)

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

I hear ya!!!! I'm a huge Giants fan or baseball for that matter and watching Tim deal tonight really makes me hope they get a bat or two before the trade deadline.

CABugle

Elkslayer,
We took our entire team to the A's vs Rockies game sunday. We had over 40 of us including parents and siblings. The Rockies won, not that the A's didn't have plenty of ops to put more on the board. Any way great time for a bunch of little leaguer's. They got some time down on the field and even got a little time with a couple of the players. To cool!
Gotta love them Giants, even if they are from Frisco.
Norkal

I had a tee shirt back in the day that said,humm on this Roger.it was Lasorda bent over with his pants down,showing his big butt, GO DODGERS,BEST TEAM IN BASEBALL.

Yep. Watching the Giants today reminds me of the Baby Backs of yesteryear. I'm refering to the AZ Diamondbacks team from a few years back. They brought up a bunch of kids from the farm and they kick some serious tail. Ya know it's just a good ol'fasioned feel good story. Those farm kids are a great example of the American "Can Do Spirit". The power of desire is amazing. My D-Backs are horrible this year. The bullpen absolutly sucks. By far the worst pen ever. They come out with both barrels blazing and the the pen comes out and puts out the fire. I gotta follow the Giants for good entertainment.

LoL I had to do it not that I like LA but you guys got to see this

(***a few bad words***)

Kyle
"If it moves shoot it again"

Get this straight in your head. That which promotes freedom is GOOD..that which takes away from freedom is BAD. Government, by its very nature, is evil...that is precisly why the founders insisted upon the citizens being armed and prepared to resist tyranny.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-30-09 AT 02:06PM (MST)[p]OHHHH 707!! That is freaking hilarious! I seriously almost just about got kicked out of the library for laughing at that one!

The NL West has some great competition this year - there are some fun stories and the games have been great. (Get to see quite a few Astro's and Ranger's games on FSN - see below also) I like the way the Dodgers are shaping up, but I like the Phils to repeat again.

Sorry can't stand the BoSox or the Yankers.

Also the AL West is tight! Lots of great teams there, watch for Oakland to make one of their typical late season runs after the All-Star Break.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Come on YD! In a WS situation you have to give Lincecum one win, even against Boston. 4-1 :)

Randy Johnson has surprised me, I have to admit. The whole team is starting to gel. It is starting to get interesting. Colorado has me worried too.

I'm hoping that when Manny returns, he'll upset the apple cart in LA. (that's hoping for a lot, I know). LA looks unstoppable.

707, any hope you had of ever making day shift just went out the window.

Eel

cowboy57 ......how bout them cowboys? (you a fan?)
looks like the giants foot steps are getting a little louder for all blue blooded dodger fans! You have to admit you would not like to play them right now!... right?...(look what they did last time to your best!)
Now I believe not only is the wild card our but that's not good enough anymore, you pissed me off and now I'm putting a hex on the Dodgers (which means all you raider fan can breathe easy now and be happy with a .500 season because that's now the harry blue sacks problem now!)....
looks like Giants are only what 5.5 back?
STOP LOOKING OVER YOUR SHOULDER WHEN I'M TALKING TO YOU....
season half over and and I love my Giants and love what's going on ...and that make alot of stomachs turn and oh by the way the "HEX" ......its real(look what it did to the raiders!).
what?
what did you say? I can't hear you!
All I have to say about that is "asphinctersayswhat".
What?
Exactly.

have a chitty day Dodger fan!!
4a2c3c3419e430ad.jpg

rackmaster

ANOTHER WIN!!! And the best thing??? We pitched to KING ALBERT. And he beat us twice but after watching Barry walk 200+ times a year forever, I appreciate Mano-E-Mano. My best against your best.

F the Dodgers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Eel, you said it, look over your shoulder, here we come.

And buying another bat?? NOT!!! This team has chemistry!!

Freddy Lewis is probably plssed but if he got as aggressive as he was his rookie season he'd be startin instead of takin called thirds. These guys are in their first or second season for the most part and still think it's a game. Kimda nice for a change.

And after the Olympics, I think Shurholtz (?) will handle the pressure, Rowan has been there, Lincecum is a machine, Cain is finally getting run support, Wilson's an animal, Sandoval is just having fun, Randy wants another shot, and the rookies won't know what happened until it comes time to fit their WS rings.

And a stud in the minors to fill Bengies shoes next year?? Dodgers, move over!!!!!!!!!!!

Seems like the Giants stole a page outta the Twin's playbook.

AM NO COWBOY FAN THEY CAN EAT @%$#&()$#).GIANTS ARE PLAYING OUT THIER #$*%* WERE ALL GOING TO HAVE A SLUMP DURNING ARE CHARGE FOR THE WORLD SERIES.I DO BLEED BLUE TOO.JUST REMEMBER WHO YOUR CHASING.YOU ARE JUST LIKE A GIANT FAN 20 GAMES UNDER 500 AND YOU WANT TO DO IS BEET US TO MAKE YOUR SEASON.GO DODGERS NO HEX NO HEX NO HEX ITS GONE NOW I CAN SLEEP EASY . RAIDERS SUCK TOO .LMAO TONY

COME ON COWBOY57.....GET IN THERE AND THROW SOME LEATHER WITH THE RACKMASTER & CALIFELKSLAYER.....EVERY BASEBALL FAN IN KALI LOVES A GOOD GIANT VS. DODGER BENCH CLEARING BRAWL .....I THINK YOU CAN TAKE THESE 2 GIANT FANS.....THEY WILL GO OUT ON CUTS............YD.

THANKS FOR THE BACKING YUKONDALL,WHEN THE GIRLS FROM THE BAY AND UP NORTH GET SERIOUS I'LL BE HERE.U KNOW THE BOYS FROM CLOVIS CAN SCRAPE WITH THE BEST OF THEM. AND HOW ARE U THIS FINE DAY .AM NEW HERE SO THIS COULD BE FUN. LOL

DUDE.....YOUR JUST GETTIN YOUR FEET WET.....BEEN GETTIN ALONG JUST FINE.....STILL TRYING TO FIND ONE MORE ELK HUNT FOR NOVEMBER. YOU WILL HAVE ALOT OF FUN ON THIS MM SITE...WHERE THE HELL IS CLOVIS......YD.

"CLOVIS" That say it all now I just feel sorry for you Fresno wanna be! Clovis was good for only one thing and that was crabs (not the seafood type either..slutty girls at lake Hensley..another story!)......where not chasing no one.... we are number 1...is your sack blue? opps sorry I am ADHD!
Where was I..? Oh ya right ...The DODGERS are just a speed bump on the way to the drugs store so I can buy some "RID" just in-case I'm ever in Clovis and stop for gas...(must be the full set of teeth I have...all the lady keep saying wow you still have all your teeth..wtf does that mean?)..I have a lifted 4x4 and never slow down for speed bumps especially when I am passing though Clovis (the arm pit of California!)."The HEX IS REAL"The HEX IS REAL"The HEX IS REAL"!!

ever here this song?

4a2c3c3419e430ad.jpg

rackmaster

OH HELL RACKMASTER......WHO YOU TRYIN TO BS......THE GIANTS HAVE NEVER WON A THING IN MY LIFETIME. THEY HAVE BEEN NOTHING BUT BRIDESMAIDS FOR DECADES (THAT MEANS A 10 YEAR PERIOD)....IN FACT......WHO WAS PRESIDENT THE LAST TIME THEY WON A WORLD SERIES???? DONT STICK YOUR CHEST OUT THERE TOO FAR....UNTIL THEY WIN SOMETHING...............YD.

YOU SAY YOUR #1,I DON'T SEE,CLOVIS IT'S NOTHING LIKE FRESNO,YOU MUST OF ATE AT THE WRONG DINER FOR THOSE KIND OF CRABS,BEEN A DODGER FAN FOR 50YRS.AND MY BALLS ARE THE ONLY THING THAT'S NOT DODGER BLUE,HAVE PLENTY OF GOOD SEAFOOD AROUND CLOVIS,IF U GET MY DRIFT.JUST FINISHED WATCHING THEM WHEN TODAY WITH DEFFS. AND PITCHING.COME AND GET US GIRLS.BY THE WAY IT'S NOT HOW HIGH YOUR TRUCK IS THAT MAKES YOU A GIANT FAN,MAYBE YOU NEED A HIGHER ONE SO YOU COULD SEE BETTER SEAFOOD.HEX DIDN'T WORK TODAY SORRY.

Be careful Cowboy, YD could get you into trouble.:)

My dad took me to a Giants game the first year they moved to the west coast. 1958? I think. I've hated the Dodgers for over 50 years. That's a lot of hate!

I think the Giants should put Zito in the bull pen for a spell. He's only good for 3 or 4 innings. I don't care how much money he gets, he needs a wakeup call.

Eel

COWBOY, look at a map, find halfway between Clovis (sounds like part of a women's anatomony) and Susanville and let me know when!!!!!! Scrap???? Dude. I'm farther from Frisco than you and I think that stuff is contagious!!!

So is the arse kicking you'll get!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, you PM me with a when and where and I'll be there. I ducked a fight in 6th gradr cause the guy had 5 friends with him. I lose sleep at night cause of that. NEVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!

Remember, I was talking Giants/Dodgers. But if ya want to take it to a different level I'm in!!!!!!

Waitin on the PM!!!!!!!!!!

LAST EDITED ON Jul-05-09 AT 03:56AM (MST)[p]Oh yea, Giants Win!! Giants Win!!!

22-0 in the last 2 games. Astros can't hit????????

The KID hasn't allowed a runner past 2nd base in the last 18 innings. Not shutout innings, can't even get to third against him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And the rookie??????? NOBODY has scored against him YET!!!!

SADOWSKI

cowgirl, I got nuked 2Xs but bottom line is I'd like to meet up with YA!!

Pick a spot on the map between Clitoris and Susanville and I'll meet ya!!!!!!!!!

HEY CALIFELKSLAYER,,,,.....THIS MM BOARD IS FOR HAVING FUN.....NOT MEETIN UP TO FIGHT A FELLOW HUNTER. THE GIANTS & DODGERS ARE NOT WORTH FIGHTING FOR....TRUST ME. YOUR RANT MAKES US KALI FELLAS LOOK PRETTY STUPID......BUT IT IS ALSO PRICELESS. CALLING A FELLOW HUNTER OUT ON THE INTERNET IS AS BAD/LOW AS IT GETS. YOU NEED TO CLAM IT DOWN A BIT.....OR GET 86ED OFF THE BOARD ALL TOGATHER. (and no i dont care to meet up w/you either)...........YD.

YD, good call! You're always a voice of reason around here.

A friendly exchange between rivalries is one thing. Save the violence for when you're actually at a Giants/Dodgers game, like always seems to happen.:) j/k

Eel

Settle down Francis.

Without that cancer Bonds in the club house holding the Giants back, they could only go up. They still won't make the playoffs.

scatterboy called Bonds a cancer??
thats a good one and made my day...that no ones forgot baseball greatest hitter ever...I never liked Jeff Kent a a giant too!

4a50dcea06d8c124.jpg

YD it ok to fight over baseball....it fun to see a dodger fan curled up in ball on the ground....then yell see you lied about bleeding blue!

4a2c3c3419e430ad.jpg

rackmaster

stupid? baseball?
what the difference over finding a guy on your spot opening morning, or a guy kicking sand in your face on the beach!
or a guy groping you woman.......
no different fight or flee.. one_dry-boot no more because the other just got full of pee!(run away squealing like a girl)..!
I fight because DODGER SUCK....

4a2c3c3419e430ad.jpg

rackmaster

Lol, No Pee, there Gortex

I like baseball but wanting to meet up with someone to fight is dumb. Its baseball and its the internet!

The difference is.... If your in my hunting spot, Your tresspassing

If a guy kicks sand in my face someone is going to get there azz kicked. it might be my own but thats ok.

If you grope my girl I will grope your face with my fist. :)

fighting over baseball teams and wanting to meet up. big difference.

I do agree with one thing.. Dodger do Suck.

WOW just stirrin the pot,between the dodgers and the girls from the bay.no need to take it personal.if i said i wanted too fight one off you i would a flat out said it where you could understand it. by no means did want that.butttttt

Actually Rack, I'm an Angels fan. You remember the Angels don't you? LMAO.

The greatest hitter of all time is Teddy Ballgame. Bonds only wishes he could hit .400, not to mention Teddy lost 4 prime years serving his country during WWII.

Being the selfish deuch bag that he is, Bonds would of never went to war for his country.

Okay, Okay, I took it a lil far. My perpective is to push/brag/root for my team, not tear yours down.

If you go back all I said about the Blue boys was look over your shoulder, here we come. I may have taken it too serious and/or may have had too much to drink on Independence Day. (My challenges were 7/4/2009.

Cowgirl, I got your PM and I apologize if I offended you!!!!

RACK, I'd go to war with you anyday. You had my back!!!!!!

Once again, GIANTS PITCH SHUTOUT!!! 5 in the last 10 games!!!

ZITO!!!! ZITO!!!!!! ZITO!!!!!!!! ZITO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hitting is contagious, maybe pitching is too!!!!!!!

Big Randy on the shelf for a couple of weeks gets Sanchez back in the rotation. His "Come to Jesus" experence in the bullpen may bring him to the next level.

IMO the next 2 weeks will tell us what we need to know about the GIANTS. With Timmy and Matt pitching in the Allstar game, Randy on the DL, the other 3 need to step up. Barry did it tonight.

I'm plssed after watching Bay Area sportscasters talking about the GIANTS chances for the wildcard. The Blueboys are not invincible. Manny blew up tonight. Pierre has played better in the last 50 games than Manny anyways. :)

Cowboy, a couple weeks ago i among others welcomed you to this site. Now, i take it all back. Most here like to root for their favorite teams and that's expected, respected, and the way it is. You on the other hand like to stir the pot, disrespect and garmouth fans of teams other than your own... now you're calling some of us girls? What a a-hole you are!!

Joey

hay........COWBOY bet you don't bleed Dodger blue!
keep it up..because the Hex run's on hate!
(broke back boy!)
4a2c3c3419e430ad.jpg

rackmaster

It's OK Joey, you have to remember, Cowboy is a Dodger fan.:)

Speaking of girls, I see long haired ManRam got ejected the other day. I remember when the Dodger organization at least had a dress code. Now they are just desperate.

The Giants and the Dodgers have 9 more regularly scheduled games this year. It's going to be a long hot summer.

Eel

Joey, that gets to you too????

Like we both said, I root for my team, talk them up, say we'll beat you BUT I don't make sarcastic comments EXCEPT for the term "cowgirl." Act like a "B", Talk like a "B", must be a "B"!!!!!

And did I call the Sanchez thing??? Post #39, paragraph #8. I guess that is the next level.

Calslayer, Darn Giants! Last year i was so pissed because of their treatment of "the man", i didn't even watch one game, not one. But i've been hard core Giants fan since the 60's and it's not easy to totally give up on something you're so used to doing. This spring, i started watching a few games, liked what i saw, and am fully involved all over again.

Too bad they couldn't get that sweep over SD

The Panda!!! that guy swings a mean stick! Gonna be a great one!

Cain's in pain! sucks to miss his first all-star appearance.

Lincecum, must be one of the funnest pitchers to watch in baseball.

Lewis, IMO, brain dead, can't field, or be heads up on the bases, how'd he ever make the bigs? Ship the dude!

Outfield, i like em, all... except lewis

Infield, i like em, all of em!

Pitching, Maybe over rated slightly at this time. Hope not!

Do we need to trade for a big bat? need to? No, i'd don't know where we'd put one. Everybody looks pretty solid to me and getting better each week. Pick up Bonds for pinch hitting, i'd like that!

Joey

The Giants could trade Zito but who would pick up his high dollar contract? Nobody.

It's the All-Star break and the Giants are 7 games back of the ducking Fodgers.

Eel

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom