What about the response of the NRA?

elks96

Long Time Member
http://home.nra.org/pdf/Transcript_PDF.pdf

I look at it as a great response. Balanced, Non-engaging to all the antis and really focused singularly on the issue of school shootings.

I wish the section on the Presidents Budget and the failures of the administration was bigger, but believe that to be a separate issue.

So lets see the ball roll...

It was an excellent response at the Conference and very to the point of what needs to be done with some brief comments on causes of this stuff. No sooner had I watched it when I went back onto my home MSN page and here was the headline: "Defiant NRA leader rejects gun controls" when there was absolutely nothing mentioned on it at all and no questions were to be taken until Monday in regards to what I thought was a great plan that he and Senator Huchinson outlined at the Conference. The media in this country just plain sucks and is as big of a cause of all of our problems as anything else I can think of.

The NRA is going to stand their ground and I m glad about that ! I was waiting to hear what they had to say. I decided to buy some of the girls in my family that weren't NRA members memberships for christmas.

The liberals are already spinning it. Mr LaPiaire told the media today they would spin his comments and they damn sure are.

Liberals don't want to hear or understand... Common Sense.

Good job elks96 but I posted up so NRA RESPONSE was clearer in title to draw eye to it quicker. Thanks for being on top of this! I'm not trying to steal your thread just getting NRA in the title. I have the same issues and think it's going to show up and it gets cut off. Thanks again and hope you understand!

It was a very good response and currently the only one that really could deter an attack I would add that we should use retired Law Enforecment (who are authroized concealed carry) to man the schools on a volunteer basis. Then no one could complain about the cost of implementing the plan. I for one would volunteer a couple days a week.

"I can see what the headlines will say, NRA says we need more guns" Since then I have heard the media on several stations tv and radio say just that. He tells them what they will say and they freaking say it, they don't even realize how sad that is.

"The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun"

No matter what is done it seems as if the american public at large will eat a sh*t sandwich with out the bread as long as the media puts it in their mouth.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom