What a wild day at work today!!!

feddoc

Long Time Member
Who am I kidding?

Been retired for 6 or so years.

Cold day, got the pellet stove loaded, my male mastiff has taken his rightful place in my lap, about 2300 classic country songs plugged into my stereo. A bit of Hank, Connie Smith, mebbe some Wanda Jackson, no garth, no dixie chicks.

Gonna have some fresh elk chili in a couple hours.

I hate to break it to you guys, but retirement is harder than you think. I hardly have any time to goof around on the internet anymore. Ill never get a tag off the leftover list again :(

My mom tells me the same ****

She rolls out about 8, drinks coffee with animals till noon. Has a nap. Does a chore, dinner at 5 then Seinfeld and bundy's till 9 news.

Hardly any time in her schedule

My mom tells me the same ****

She rolls out about 8, drinks coffee with animals till noon. Has a nap. Does a chore, dinner at 5 then Seinfeld and bundy's till 9 news.

Hardly any time in her schedule
Your mother sounds like a lovely woman, with an arduous schedule just like mine. Please share my sympathies. :)

But be careful about sharing too much. A widow woman with a dating profile like you wrote for her is prey for the lecherous old dogs sniffing around the interwebs. ;)

Fu%& the dixie chicks
1700504301853.png

Your mother sounds like a lovely woman, with an arduous schedule just like mine. Please share my sympathies. :)

But be careful about sharing too much. A widow woman with a dating profile like you wrote for her is prey for the lecherous old dogs sniffing around the interwebs. ;)
I know a guy in south-central Colorado....

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom