What a week!!

COPLAINSHNTR

This past week has been an absolute blast. I was able to go with some great friends on a moose hunt and he was successful in taking a yearling bull (legal on a cow tag) and was absolutely tickled. I also got to meet @ColoradoBob, what a great guy. I was able to take a decent little buck with my muzzleloader the week before. Now I got to take my youngest son on his first ever buck antelope hunt and man did he get a good one! I told him that he will hunt the rest of his life trying to out do this one!! Like i said, WHAT A WEEK!!
7.jpg
8.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
11.jpg
14.jpg
15.jpg
17.jpg
18.jpg

Last edited:

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Back
Top Bottom