What a Shame!!!!

Founder

Founder Since 1999
What a shame!
The delivery guy sneaks out of public view and relieves himself. Not a real big deal, but the home owner shares the video with KSL and KSL shares it with the world, along with Amazon, and gets the driver fired. Unreal! I really feel bad for that delivery driver.
Even the jerk Burke Lewis who shared the video with the news didn't want the guy to loose his job, but obviously his 60 seconds on the news and the $50 Amazon gift card was worth the delivery guy being fired.
KSL, Jed Boal and Burke Lewis should all be ashamed for ending someones job. God forbid any of them ever get caught needing to go really bad.
All of you out there who are my age know that our bladders aren't what they used to be.
https://ksltv.com/406127/camera-cat...gRS4ENtgLizGwV90WdkcrfCqyffL4jin7cySMtXXfs5tI

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
@mm_founder on Instagram
LIKE MonsterMuleys.com
on Facebook!

Ya!

That Ain't No BullSshhittt!

The Homeless Crowd can do as they F'N Please anywhere they Please!

You can't Even Whizz in the Forest anymore without wondering How many Cameras might be pointed at you!

There's probably more serious Violations going on than this guy taking a Whizz in that same Neighborhood!

This is the USA where people get paid to watch people that are watching you!

Listen to This Closely!

NVB calls it NOYZ!

I call it Truthful!

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

A couple summers ago I was travelling when up ahead I saw this car pull over, off the road. A guy got out, walked to the middle of US 50 and, while still holding a beer, peed in the middle of the highway. I found out later that he was being taken to rehab.

?Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. "

LAST EDITED ON Jan-09-19 AT 06:36AM (MST)[p]>A couple summers ago I was
>travelling when up ahead I
>saw this car pull over,
>off the road. A
>guy got out, walked to
>the middle of US 50
>and, while still holding a
>beer, peed in the middle
>of the highway. I
>found out later that he
>was being taken to rehab.
>
>
>?Nothing in this world can take
>the place of persistence. Talent
>will not; nothing is more
>common than unsuccessful people with
>talent. Genius will not; unrewarded
>genius is almost a proverb.
>Education will not; the world
>is full of educated derelicts.
>Persistence and determination alone are
>omnipotent. "

LOL doc!

This is the USA where people get paid to watch people that are F'N watching you!

EDIT:Hopefully You didn't take a Pic!

And if you did We don't wanna see it!

Funny thing here in Kali if you get caught whizzing on the side of the road they can arrest you for indecent exposure and you will have to register as an sex offender.

So next time you are on the side of the road and need to go get way way behind a tree and don't let anyone see you.

This happened in Humboldt Court House in Eureka when I was working there a couple of years ago

LAST EDITED ON Jan-09-19 AT 07:37AM (MST)[p]Damn shame...My Mother-in-Law told me these same stories that happened back in Germany in the late 1930's.....The Homeless started working for the new rising government..

That's a rotten deal.

Just last Thursday my friend asked me if I wanted to go up to his cabin in the hills, which is about a 2 hour drive. He needed to get his chainsaw and do a couple other things. I took a thermos of coffee, of course.

We pulled up to the cabin and I walked behind it to relieve myself. The water has been shut off and all the lines drained for the winter. No big deal. Afterward he said he would delete it off his trail camera that is set up on a tree back there. I hope he did. haha!

While on patrol I was flagged over by a older couple pulling a travel trailer at the parking lot of a bar in the hill area of the county.
While asking directions from me to a camp ground, the woman, in her 60's, gasped out loud and had a look of shock on her face. I turned to see what she was looking at and saw one of the bar patrons with his penis exposed and taking a pi$$ while standing in front of the bar.

I yelled at the guy to go inside and use the bar bathroom. He replied, f##k you. When he finished zipping up I placed him under arrest for indecent exposure and took him to jail.

Two days later I received written notice from the D.A.'s office that they dropped charges on him and will not prosecute him for indecent exposure. The D.A. wrote this note on the form. " NO CRIME COMMITTED, JUST A TYPICAL INDIAN TAKING A PI$$."

RELH

This is what is wrong with many people today. The package recipient is out nothing in this case. The offense literally cost him ZERO. But he expects Amazon to suffer fiscally because he was offended. The person who suffers by far the most here is a working guy. The offended thought $5 wasn't enough to make amazon suffer. Amazon didn't think just telling the employee not to do that was enough. Nope. They had to make him really suffer.

If you are simply offended in life and you believe the solution to your hurt feelings is that other people must suffer and become weaker, whether monetarily or physically, then there is something fundamentally wrong with you.

If I was the home owner in the news story I would be ashamed of myself.

I have to agree with Tristate. The delivery man made a effort to conceal his taking a leak and not trying to offend anyone. The homeowner wanted his 15 minutes of fame and I doubt he will be ashamed for costing the delivery worker his job and lost paycheck.

RELH

Ever think of what construction and utility workers do? It's common practice! Conserve water, pee outside!

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

>Ever think of what construction and
>utility workers do? It's common
>practice! Conserve water, pee outside!
>
>
>
>
4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

Hey justr?

What Do oilfield Workers do?:D

>That's a rotten deal.
>
>Just last Thursday my friend asked
>me if I wanted to
>go up to his cabin
>in the hills, which is
>about a 2 hour drive.
>He needed to get his
>chainsaw and do a couple
>other things. I took a
>thermos of coffee, of course.
>
>
>We pulled up to the cabin
>and I walked behind it
>to relieve myself. The water
>has been shut off and
>all the lines drained for
>the winter. No big deal.
>Afterward he said he would
>delete it off his trail
>camera that is set up
>on a tree back there.
>I hope he did. haha!
>

Hey Eel?

Did You Listen to the Song I Posted?:D

>>That's a rotten deal.
>>
>>Just last Thursday my friend asked
>>me if I wanted to
>>go up to his cabin
>>in the hills, which is
>>about a 2 hour drive.
>>He needed to get his
>>chainsaw and do a couple
>>other things. I took a
>>thermos of coffee, of course.
>>
>>
>>We pulled up to the cabin
>>and I walked behind it
>>to relieve myself. The water
>>has been shut off and
>>all the lines drained for
>>the winter. No big deal.
>>Afterward he said he would
>>delete it off his trail
>>camera that is set up
>>on a tree back there.
>>I hope he did. haha!
>>
>
>
> Hey Eel?
>
>Did You Listen to the Song
>I Posted?:D
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>I know so many people in
>so many places
>They make allot of money but
>they got sad faces
>
>It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

Bobcat, yeah I did. If his wife sees it, I'm going to hear about it, and it's going to hurt. :D

I Can hear Her Now eel!

'Who's the Little Guy with the Big....................!"

LAST EDITED ON Jan-09-19 AT 07:33PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Jan-09-19 AT 07:32?PM (MST)

The homeowner is a complete jackass. He kept saying in the news story he didn't want the Amazon employee to get in trouble, but he was first offered 5 dollars, then 10 dollars from amazon and that still wasn?t enough so he got the news involved and when they contacted amazon they came back and gave the homeowner 50 bucks.

Another thing I see is:

You go to the Grocery Store!

Don't look Down!

Spittin Bastards!

Cigarette Butts Laying all over!

Slowly getting Tracked in & Out of the Store!

Nobody Thinks or says anything about that!

The whole world is their ashtray didn't you know that. You should see it here in San Fran they piss, sh..t and throw trash everywhere.

looking at it that way this guy was in the bushes and taking a leak no harm no foul.

He is lucky it wasn't me as I would have went back with a mask on and sh..t on his front doorstep.

and take a fifty dollar bill and wipe my butt with it and leave it for a tip.......

What a crock crap, I guess the young guys will learn that as you get older it gets hard to hold that piss in.
Welcome to getting old.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

>>Ever think of what construction and
>>utility workers do? It's common
>>practice! Conserve water, pee outside!
>>
>>
>>
>>
4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

>
>Hey justr?
>
>What Do oilfield Workers do?:D
>
>
>