What a Croc!

tailchasers

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Sep-08-11 AT 07:57AM (MST)[p]http://news.xinhuanet.com/english2010/indepth/2011-09/07/c_131114270.htm

And they caught it alive too. Thing likely ate full grown hogs as a snack.

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling
up anyway."

WOW.

DeadI/Jared
46e8aeb1660028c5.gif

And it might not be the BIG one.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Must not have turtles where they lived....those two crocs would have been turtle shiz in short order. Snap those gators on half, gulp. Lol

My thought is if the crocs are that big just think of the size of the turtles. Booners for certain!

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling
up anyway."

In fact, many are saying that a much bigger croc is still roaming free in the swamps. Yikes!

Eldorado

LOL Me too. Thats a tree-shaker.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

"I'd like to see ole Troy load that thing in his flat bottom boat."

LOL!

Shoot 'im Elizabeth! Shoot 'im!

Eel

Quotes 6-10 LMMFAO!!! What about little Willy tying onto one with his homemade treble hook?? Daddy would intentionally shoot him if he lost the treb out of that big dog!!!

LAST EDITED ON Sep-09-11 AT 01:08PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Sep-09-11 AT 01:06?PM (MST)

An animal that big would feed half the cajuns down in Louisiana for a week!

picture this, out in your boat bow-fishing for crocs. bam you tag him with an arrow, what happens next.

While on my mission in the Philippines, I watched a group of teenagers swim out in to the river to catch a shark by hand! It was awesome! It was sold at the market for enough money to feed the whole neighborhood for a month1

Traditional >>>------->

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom