Whale Wars

HunterHarry

Long Time Member
Anyone see this Bullschitt show airing on "Animal Planet"?

http://animal.discovery.com/tv/whale-wars/?sicontent=0&sicreative=2497043815&siclientid=2759&sitrackingid=51078047&campaign=GGL|whale+wars|Branded+-+Alone|Google+WW+-+Branded+-+Show+-+Alone

Gloryifying eco terrorists interfering with legal whaling operations.

Same mentality as the hunt saboteurs that try to ban our legal hunting.

This is what our country is coming to?
I can't stand Animal Planet, but watch to see how they are trying to brainwash kids and the average Joe.

Timothy Treadwell, "The Kamchatka Bear Man" "Shaun "The Wolfman".....
It's all crap trying to turn the public against us.
Just my two bits...
HH

I saw that last week. Idiots! That dude started and then was kicked out of Green Peace for being too radical and then those kids just follow him like he's a god. "If you're not willing to die for a whale then I don't want you on my ship." That's just crazy. Drink the kool-aid kids! Drink it up!

Yeah - Animal planet has really gone extreme! The other day on one of the shows - they were really sad about a coyote that had been hit by a car - saved it, rescued it, had fed it, acustomized it to humans, then set it free back in the woods. Now, just where in the world do you think that coyote is gonna end up? YEP - back looking for a handout at the closest house it finds and I hope it gets smoked by a .22-250. Saw another show where they were "studying" bears in Alaska. Had a guy in a big plastic box and a dummy outside, he let the bears get close and attack the dummy to see if yelling "HEY BEAR" would really detract them. Just taught the bears that "HEY BEAR" means "FREE DEFENSELESS HUMAN" - they tore that dummy to pieces. Idiot piece of uninformed "research" if you ask me. IDIOTS - all of them!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

LAST EDITED ON Nov-15-08 AT 09:02AM (MST)[p]I'm really sad about a coyote I clipped with the truck last week. It wasn't dead and moved out of reach before I could run it over again.

A few years ago I was coming home from work and there was a prairie dog standing on the white line. I eased over and smacked him, the sort of thing a farmer just does without thinking. The car behind me sped up and the kids in it gave me the bird and a bunch of other crap.

Bean

Those people on Whale Wars are have no clue how dangerous it is out there. Dam near killed a few the first show.

It's all part of the "education" propaganda that has infiltrated our kids minds. It's not the adults they're after, it's future generations.

Another example is Obamas relationship with Bill Ayers. They worked together on Chicago education "reform" in the 1990s.

Bill Ayers overall political views:

In an interview published in 1995, Ayers characterized his political beliefs at that time and in the 1960s and 1970s: "I am a radical, Leftist, small 'c' communist ... [Laughs] Maybe I'm the last communist who is willing to admit it. [Laughs] We have always been small 'c' communists in the sense that we were never in the Communist party and never Stalinists. The ethics of communism still appeal to me. I don't like Lenin as much as the early Marx. I also like Henry David Thoreau, Mother Jones and Jane Addams . In 1970 Ayers was called "a national leader" of the Weatherman organization and "one of the chief theoreticians of the Weathermen" by The New York Times. The Weathermen were initially part of the Revolutionary Youth Movement (RYM) within the SDS, splitting from the RYM's Maoists by claiming there was no time to build a vanguard party and that revolutionary war against the United States government and the capitalist system should begin immediately. Their founding document called for the establishment of a "white fighting force" to be allied with the "Black Liberation Movement" and other "anti-colonial" movements to achieve "the destruction of US imperialism and the achievement of a classless world: world communism." In June 1974, the Weather Underground released a 151-page volume titled Prairie Fire, which stated: "We are a guerrilla organization [...] We are communist women and men underground in the United States [...]" The Weatherman leadership, including Bill Ayers, pushed for a radical reformulation of sexual relations under the slogan "Smash Monogamy".

That was pretty funny watching those stupid, stinkyass, hippies lunch their boat and flip it and then dent the blade on their helicopter. But at the same time,screw those whale dik eating SOBs too. If it swims, slithers, or crawls, they'll eat it. I hope both ships collide and sink to the bottom.

Well.......Jim, .......if it walks, squawks, crawls, casts a shadow or eats lettuce, we'll shoot it.....so what's the difference?

The "nature fakers" could make their case against deer hunters as well as whale hunters. People in Japan like whale meat.....some of them just like hunting whales.

Pick a side and stay with it.

If you can justify hunting deer and elk, but draw the line with someone who hunts whales, you have a problem.

Do you need an archery tag or a rifle tag (or both) for whaling?

Pick a side? Why can't I dislike both parties involved?

I don't like stinky, liberal hippies and I don't like people who would rather eat my dog than pet him.

I think Jims original point was referring to the fact that although there is a worldwide ban on whaling, the japanese have figured a way around the ban by saying they are "doing research".
------------------------------------------------------
"Yeah, I'll shoot him"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom