WGF Website????

W

whopperstopper

Having trouble accessing info on the site and don't know if it's the site or my computer. Some categories come up without a problem (License types & fees are OK, and some others)Nonresident booklet won't come up, the site keeps kicking me back to home page. If I click on Hunting it stays on home page. Click on draw odds and it stays on home page. Any ideas????

LAST EDITED ON Jan-31-12 AT 07:20AM (MST)[p]I was on the site an hour ago and had no problems. After reading your post I just went back on and clicked on over a dozen different topics, including the ones you mentioned, and everything is working fine. Maybe you need to go in and check the cookie settings in your computer, as I suspect that may be where your problem lies.

The website was recently revamped. If you are trying to access it from bookmarks on your computer, that may be the problem. Some of the old bookmarks work, but some do not.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom