WE'VE GOT SOME WEIRDO'S OUT THERE!!!

elkassassin

Long Time Member
The Mother Must Be Gettin Off To This?

Even Schedules It And Watches It Happen!

UN-F'N-BELIEVABLE!

Tell Me The 10 Year Old Daughter Isn't Screwed Up For Life!

I am not in favor of vengeance or vigilante killings.

However, from seeing the after effects of childhood sex crimes, children that have these crimes done to them have been murdered. They survive as only flesh. Their souls and minds are forever gone.

Knowing that I believe prosecuting these as Capitol crimes is logical and I do not have an issue with the death penalty in these cases.

I say it almost everyday. Our society is changing soooo fast. What we would have considered extreme and outlandish when I was a kid, is now “OK” and acceptable. Just my opinion, but the further we run from our founding principles the worse things are going to get. This is a horrible story. Stay safe everyone and watch over your young ones/family. It can be really scary out there.

I am not in favor of vengeance or vigilante killings.

However, from seeing the after effects of childhood sex crimes, children that have these crimes done to them have been murdered. They survive as only flesh. Their souls and minds are forever gone.

Knowing that I believe prosecuting these as Capitol crimes is logical and I do not have an issue with the death penalty in these cases.
leave it to TRI! I do agree on this one tho! And I do actually think you are sincere. They should get more except....

We are living in modern day Sodom and Gomorrah!!!! This is so sad and angering at the same time!! A parent is supposed to be a protector of their children!!😡🤬

I Can't Even Imagine How F'N Weird & Twisted The Mother Is?

Said It's Been Going On For Years & The Daughter Is Only 10 Years Old Now!

What Kind Of Punishment Would Foot The Bill?

A Bullet Would Be Way Too Quick!

There will be a price to pay after this life for this . You don't get saved by Grace for abusing kids to that degree. That Lady will be loving infinite misery know what She could have been.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom