Western Wyoming Horse Rentals

Founder

Founder Since 1999
Hey all,

This is Brian. I just wanted to remind those of you who have deer and elk tags in Western Wyoming that Yellowstone Horse Rentals is the place to get your horses if you're in the need.

That country up there is steep, rugged, and not many roads. Being successful revolves so much around being in the right place and being there before daylight everyday. Packing in with horses will put you close to where you need to be hunting and in comfort.....well, "comfort" in comparison to backpack hunting.

September and October in that high country brings cold and rain and snow. Lots of gear is needed to camp and hunt 4-5 miles from the roads where you need to be to have your best chance at success.

The horses can get the gear in there for you, whether you choose to ride or just walk and lead a pack horse. It's worth it folks......

Anyway, if you have a tag, consider renting horses from Yellowstone Horse Rentals. Chad will take good care of you. Let him know I sent ya.

Good luck on your hunts up there!!! Getting a tag is getting tougher and tougher, you better make the most of it!

[font size=+1]Yellowstone Horse Rentals[/font]

5900devan_on_horse_pic.jpg

[font size=+1]Big Buck 5 miles and 2500 vertical feet in backcountry[/font]
6257dscn6616.jpg

[font size=+1]4+ miles and 2000 vertical feet in backcountry[/font]
1533bbb2.jpg

[font size=+1]Again, serious backcountry buck[/font]
2940bbb1.jpg

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
Will you LIKE MonsterMuleys.com on Facebook! I need a friend....

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom