Western Uinta's Goat tag??

alp75

Very Active Member
Anybody had the High Uintas West Goat tag before and would like to share any info about their hunt? I know the area extremely well and have a good idea as to what I want to do, but I am interested to hear about others experiences with that tag.

Thanks in advance.

alp,

I wish I knew something but I dont. Hopefully someone gives you a bone to chew on. It is not like this is a general area, someone should help you out a little on your OIL tag. I will think about it and see if I can think of anyone who would know.

Thanks ktc.
I actually feel really comfortable with the area. I have worked four to five days a week on the north slope road for the last five years and have hunted it the whole time. I am very comfortable with the terrain, the country and even the harsh weather the uintas can have. I just thought it would be nice to chat with some folks who have been there and done that with the specific tag. After all it is once in a lifetime! If you come up with anything please do let me know. I am excited to follow your wifes experiences as well. If there is anything I can do to help you out let me know.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom