Western Hunter Magazine?

ELKOHUNTER

Very Active Member
LAST EDITED ON Sep-05-09 AT 07:59AM (MST)[p]Who gets this magazine? I had never herd of it till one showed up in my mail box yesterday.

("For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast. Ephesians 2:8-9")

I have been getting them for years, the owner of the Outdoorsman said they send them out to people that apply for AZ elk tags and the like, enjoy them, its free.

Well thast the thing I don't know anything about it. And I have never put in for AZ tags. I like it. looks pretty good.

("For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast. Ephesians 2:8-9")

Good people / good magazine. Based out of here in Arizona ...

Lv2hnt

"Every man dies --- not every man really lives."

I received my first one yesterday as well. In case you didn't notice, our very own Mr. Hardcoreoutdoor (Wade Nelson) has a small piece.

Received them for years, as most publications they have improved over the years. Assummed received because purchased from Western Outdoors numerous times. Maybe they bought a new mailing list.

Either way, I always enjoy it.

Alex

I've been getting it for several years. Used to be called "Optics Hunter" or something like that. The Outdoorsmans specialty is Optics but they also try out lots of other gear and are based out of Pheonix, Arizona. I once stopped in their shop when I was in Arizona and they definitely know optics. Good mag in my opinion. fatrooster.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom