were having a baby!

one_dryboot

Long Time Member
ok so here i sit in the hospital as my wife prepares to have our first child. we thought it would be fun to play a little game this New Years Eve night.

Instead of guessing inches and score, lets see who can guess the time He will be born!

as of right now she is dialated a little over a 5. whoever guesses closest is the man! or woman!

All i can say is Bring On The New Years Baby!!!! I want Free Diapers!

I will start the guessing @ 12:00 and 3 seconds on Jan 1, 2009.

5?????...go home....come back tommorrow....it will be 2pm mountain time on the first.

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
494742f95c53a850.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Dec-31-08 AT 08:11PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Dec-31-08 AT 08:10?PM (MST)

Are you sure it's a boy? I hope so! - 10:38 PM 12/31/08 - sorry - just a little too early!

Congratulations to you and the Mrs. at any rate - get some pics posted soon!

(Feleno might like some pics or your preganat wife too - but you don't have to do that!)

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

DID THEY BRING THE PAIN MACHINE IN YET???

YA SEE!!!

THEY GOT THIS PAIN MACHINE!!!

ANYWAY MY FRIEND & HIS WIFE WAS IN THE SAME SITUATION AS YOU dry!!!

THEY BRING THIS PAIN MACHINE IN!!!

MY FRIEND SAID:WHAT IS THAT???

THE NURSE SAID ITS A PAIN MACHINE!!!

PAIN MACHINE,WTF HE SAYS???

THE NURSE SPLAINS IT TO HIM!!!

IT'S A MACHINE THAT LETS THE FATHER TAKE SOME OF THE PAIN AWAY FROM THE WIFE WHILE DELIVERING THE BABY!!!

SO BEING THE MACHO MAN HE IS HE SAYS: HOOK ME UP!!!

SHE STARTS HAVING CONTRACTIONS & THE PAIN IS BUILDING!!!

THEY KICK THE PAIN MACHINE ON AND MY FRIEND SAYS TURN IT UP!!!

HE SAYS TURN IT UP SOME MORE!!!

THE NURSE SAYS:THATS GOT TO BE HURTING!!!

MY FRIEND SAYS THIS AIN'T SO BAD,TURN IT UP SOME MORE!!!

HERE COMES THE BABY & HE SAYS TURN IT UP SOME MORE!!!

THE NURSE SAYS:MAN THATS TURNED UP HIGH ENOUGH TO KILL MOST GUYS!!!

THE NEXT DAY MY FRIEND & HIS WIFE HEAD HOME AND THE SCHWAN MAN IS LAYING DEAD ON THE BACK PORCH!!!

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

Congrats to you and the Mrs.Hope everything goes well.My guess is 12:15A.M.on1-1-09.Good luck.(ROD)P.S. I called my daughter-inlaw on this.She said you must have a very loving and understanding wife to be on MM while she is in labor.LOL (ROD)

Gawd what a dork!

One of the great moments in your life & you are posting on MM.

LOL ... best wishes one dry boot! great way to start out the new year.

RUS

LAST EDITED ON Dec-31-08 AT 09:35PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Dec-31-08 AT 09:34?PM (MST)

Well if were not having a boy then my little girl is going to be hung like a horse! (from the ultrasound anyway)

Cat, ya they hooked me up and i aint felt a dang thing! my wife said the pain has gone away so its going somewhere??? but not too me??? I know Slamdunk was in tremendous pain a bit ago.

shes over a 6 now so they said were here for good.

and just for the record it was her idea to post so I had too fulfill her wishes!

12:27.17AM 1-1-2009 Congratulations on the new family member.

Jake H. MM Member since 1999.
458738e374dfcb10.jpg

Regardless of the time he is born, I hope all goes well and the wife and family do well!
What a great way to start a new year with a new hunter to follow dad around!
Congrats!

Dry-boot- I've got 4 of those little things....well, not so little anymore but you'll enjoy the hell out of it!! Took my son out today to look for deer. We saw 7 of them....3 bucks and 4 does. He was high-fivin' me all the way back to the truck. He was a little bummed that we didn't find any sheds from last year. Those are the things you can look forward to. Congrats!!

Steve

Congratulations one_dryboot,
Your probably a new dad by now, hope all went well for you guys last night & hope your baby is the first of the new year and you get lots of free stuff!

nnl.gif

GO HEELS!

Congrats dry-boot!! I just hope its yours!!! i think its going to be a long process and you'll see it sometime around noon on Sunday.

Congrats to all three of you Briant, now you have yourself a little huntin buddy!!

I'll betcha he's got a shiny new Daisy Red Ryder by next Christmas, you'll jump the gun for sure!!! Lol

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Jan-01-09 AT 11:50AM (MST)[p]its a done deal by 5;00 am new years eve

congratulations to you and your wife, dryboot! I hope mom and the baby are both doing well. You're in for a ton of fun in the years ahead, that is for sure.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-01-09 AT 10:13PM (MST)[p]

well first off i want to say WOW! Last year we spent new years in Hawaii and thought we could never beat that trip. until today! my wife wanted to do the whole natural thing so we prepared for it by taking classes and all that good stuff. so last night at midnight she had dialated to an 8 so they decided to break her water. until that point the pain wasn't that bad, but then it got bad! during transition into active labor i didnt think she could do it. I have never in my life seen a person in that much pain. she really was struggling and wanted to give in and take something to ease the pain. we helped her focus and stay positive and the rest went fairly well.
At 344 A.M on Jan 1, our 6 pound 7 oz. little baby boy was born. and from the second i saw him it was instant love and something i have never felt in my life. for those that are parents it is hard to put into words how special that day is.
at noon today we were greeted by the PR of the hospital telling us he was the first baby of the new year at Mckay Dee, and in the northern region. they brought us a butt load of gifts including a hichair, cash money, and alot of other good stuff. Then the press from the Standard Examinar came in and took pictures and got the story so they can put it in the paper tomorrow.
I can honestly say that this is by far the best experience a person can ever have! as much as i love hunting and the outdoors, it doesnt hold a candle to the love i have for my wife and our son.

495d9e3d70f20f7f.jpg

495d9f61770f8baf.jpg

495da16c025998a2.jpg

Congratulations! Great looking baby and good to see that he and mom are doing well. In just a few years, you're going to have a ton of fun with your new hunting buddy.

Congratulations one-dry, Great looking family.

And don't worry, it will shrink back to it's original size. Well, almost. :)

Thanks for sharing

Dude! That is truly awesome! He is a keeper for sure! Congrats to your wife - you guys are truly blessed! Congrats to being #1 - tell your son it is his destiny!

Love the smiles!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Congrats again to you and the Mrs.It is a wonderous and beautiful way to start your new year out.Can only get better from here on.(ROD)

Congratulations to you and your wife. Nothing compares to the joy and love you feel when you see the birth of one of your children. Enjoy the journey boot, the good times you are going to have with your son will be countless.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom