were are you putting in for

deer elk antelope and bear..i am not gonna add more people to putting unit numbers out there..but i will be glad to tell you when i draw...

47e9fcb352ad748f.jpg

has anyone seen my kittie

I agree haha. 40-1 is a hard tag to draw as it is so I thought I would get more people to go there and I'll go for an easier tag :)

yeah i definatly wouldn't waste my time putting in for 45 deer either...maybe one or 2 people will listen to me and my chances went from none to a little bit better then none ha ha

47e9fcb352ad748f.jpg

Put in for 45, you might get lucky and be one of the 2.7% that will get drawn, or try to get a supertag then you don't have to worry about a draw, but now days to get one of those you have to buy about $3,700 - $4,300 worth in tickets to get an almost guaranteed draw, hopefully the electronic drawing for the supertag will put an end to the rich guys always getting those tags.

LAST EDITED ON May-16-10 AT 01:00AM (MST)[p]put in for moose...but you wanna hear a sob story goose..2004 i didnt know if i would have the money or if i would be in idaho to hunt i didnt put in with my brother guess where he drew 45...fast forward to 2006 i joined the military again, got shipped straight back to iraq so i didnt listen to my brother when he told me to put in with dad for 45...i didnt listen when he tried to explain when your deployed you are guarenteed the tag the next year if you draw out...guess where dad drew 45...i listen to my brother now..i am hoping on the moose while we still have them

47e9fcb352ad748f.jpg

Through a highly scientific process of elimination I applied for elk in <cough><cough> and antelope in <cough><cough>. Darn these allergies won't even let me get a complete sentence out.

I have some private property to hunt for whitetails up north so that takes up my deer permit. If anyone has information about hunting the Riggins area for whitetails, please PM me. I have never been to the area to see the property I can hunt, but it has plenty of wildlife according to the owners. Due to me leaving again in another week I will not be able to scout the property until September. I could use any information about any other critters that may be floating around the area, preferably bears. Thanks.

Steven

Moose for me...unit 76...Going to Africa in Sept. so thats were most of my hunting will be taking place.

Adam
Ridgeline Outdoors Hunt Staff.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom