went marlin fishin today

T

tageater

problem is, there aint no marlin in idaho.

so a joke it is......................................

an eldery man has a doctors appointment, and his wife goes with him.

the doctor says" We are going to need a stool sample, a urine sample, and a semen sample to run the tests we need"

the old man, being hard of hearing looks at his wife and asks" what'd he say?"

She replies" They need your underwear"

LAST EDITED ON Nov-08-07 AT 03:54AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Nov-08-07 AT 03:23?AM (MST)

only caught one but what a fight on the 3 weight!!!!!!

4732dcce05a42789.jpg

just happy the turtles didn't grab him on the way in.!!!!

Thats a nice marlin for Idaho, I use a bigger weight fishing rod when I fish Idaho. I thought you went elk hunting?

Ransom

Ransom got an email from an unnamed mm'er said your wife is the real fisherman
4733b8bf41aa0c32.jpg

I am up in idaho at my bro house. I was up all night posting, drinking(non-non-alcholic) beverages. got one hour sleep, and hit the woods hard. I'm beat!!!

Elk fishing!!!! yes thats where i went wrong. We're climbing mountains and they are all in the river!! Love th pic Eel.

>Time for me to pass out
>from exaustion, fighting elk can
>wear a guy out.

Tag

You need a bigger wt rod you dork.

Ransom

I have one, but only the girls get to use it....
let me explain, that didn't sound right. the 6 weight fly rod is for when i teach girls how to fly fish

LAST EDITED ON Nov-09-07 AT 00:41AM (MST)[p]I meant for elk fishing, earlier observation still stands. LOL

And I thought you went elk hunting?

Ransom

Yes a bigger elk fishing rod IS on my Christmas list....

I hear they are spendy, and i would ask if you see, or know of anyone willing to sell one cheap PM me ASAP

My bro only lives an hour from Hunting area, and has work, wife and kid, so we sleep at his place and go out when he's done working.
got to spend the whole day today....didn't see but 2 bulls butts as they left the county
there's always tomorrow

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom