Went golfing today

And when you don't actually have to hole the putt. The raging debate is whether a corona hole-in-one counts. Kinda like killing a deer founder found for you. :)
Everyone is a professional now, just putt close to the hole and pick up. Made me a better golfer the first time I went out..........
but it would piss you off if you did hit a hole in one and that stupid shallow pin cup caused it to stay out...just sayin

Everyone is a professional now, just putt close to the hole and pick up. Made me a better golfer the first time I went out..........
but it would piss you off if you did hit a hole in one and that stupid shallow pin cup caused it to stay out...just sayin
Thats what we have, the little shallow cup thingy. The Utards over in Monticello have a foam cylinder in the cup that sticks a couple inches out. The local rules are if you touch the foam, its in. My putting improved super tremendously. But that doesn't help you much when you are launching tee shots into the forest.:(

My Dad used to say: A lot of the young guys can hit the ball a lot farther than me. In fact the woods is full of them.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom