went flying this week

feddoc

Long Time Member
First time in a few months. It was a nice tour from outside Reno to Cheyenne and back. If I woulda known where some of you guys lived, I might have dropped you a present.

HA! My uncle flew in a B-24 in WWII. They dumped the latrine out the window when over enemy territory. Kind of a present.

HA! My uncle flew in a B-24 in WWII. They dumped the latrine out the window when over enemy territory. Kind of a present.
We were doing a practice SAR exercise over the Coalinga mountains a few years ago. A few US Army Rangers were helping. We dropped open trash sacks full of water very near their position. They did not see the humor in it.

Kinda hard to open the door on a normal flight though. But in some places you can still make a low pass to scare your buddies. :cool:

Not gonna happen in my life. I may have taken a couple risks in my Navy days when i was young and stupid. Im too old for that stuff now.

Yes sir. It was part of an inheritance package. Plus a NIB pre-64 M70 .338.
That’s a nice package. :oops: The O&M alone is a fortune and that doesn’t include little stuff like hot sections.......

One of my company cars was a B200. Easy to get spoiled.:cool:

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom