Well, there it is

DW

Long Time Member
All those mornings we had breakfast together and this is how u repay me?
9759brucejennerzps26mhxdx4.jpg

I find it strange that if you intentionally cut your own arm or leg off you will spend the rest of your life committed in a mental institution. Cut off your pecker and suddenly you are "brave" and the media will applaud you.

Sadly it is another example of a person who will never be as good as a woman and has cursed himself to the life of a mutilated little boy.

Dang Tri, we actually agree on something. Maybe the end of the world is just around the corner.

>Dang Tri, we actually agree on
>something. Maybe the end
>of the world is just
>around the corner.

Yessir.
With crap like this going on, it IS the end of the world. Some are just too warped to know it yet!

:"Weird" is an understatement!

Zeke

I'm not yet willing to call this or anything else human's do or will do "the end of the world".

However, it certainly is a signal that, in some cases, in some places, the train has jumped the track and is presently plowing a nasty furrow through the corn field. I only believe that from observing similar behaviors of past civilizations. There are consequences to these kinds of human endeavors, or so it seems.

I'm not smart enough to judge what causes people to follow these paths in their lives but it certainly must come from a tormented existence.

What I completely don't understand is how science can turn a man into a women, surgically, chemically, hormonally, and physiologically, and yet science "claims" it can't make a guy that is born with female tendencies, or a man that "develops" female tendencies, and "doctor" him into becoming a satisfied male. Same with females.

If they can take a guy, that's fathered children, and turn him into a woman, why can't they take the same guy and give him the hormones and chemicals that make him more male, in his body and mind, to the extent that he is satisfied being a male?

It just may be "our", " one thing". I'm guessing, it's not going to end well, no matter which way the tree falls.

DC

Maybe I Don't have a Gurl Crush!:D:D:D

We laugh, we cry, we love
Go hard when the going's tough
Push back, come push and shove
Knock us down, we'll get back up again and again
We are Members of the Huntin Crowd!

LOL Lumpy!:D

He's hot....

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

?In last week?s interview, Bruce Jenner said he is a woman who is transitioning his body from male to female and he's also a conservative Republican,? Conan O?Brien said on his show, using a similar approach to Fallon. ?Bruce said he looks forward to bashing Obamacare as soon as he finishes using it.?

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

I would never, mtmuley. LOL

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

LOL, Joey

Other than the obvious photoshop job, I wonder if she'll be going after that Russian weight lifter from back in the 70's now?

Eel

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

Maybe she'll go after the gold in the female decathlon and be the first to win both!

Hammer toss?

That's what the doc did during the chopadickoffame procedure. Right in the trash can!

Maybe after age 65 you don't need the Tool any more?

LAST EDITED ON Jun-02-15 AT 05:05PM (MST)[p]In his boss' tractor strokein it to caitlyn!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom