Well Mr. Obama?

AZStickman

7957please_mr._obama.jpg

House Budget Committee Chairman Paul Ryan just got a letter from the White House that comes as regularly as a Christmas card. Obama?s Acting Budget Director sent a letter informing Congress that the White House will miss the required legal deadline of February 4th for submitting a budget. It says they're ?working diligently,? but they were delayed by all those fiscal cliff meetings. You know, the meetings that hardly ever occurred. The quality of the excuse doesn't matter much, though, considering Obama?s missed the budget deadline every year but one. And considering that the Senate hasn't passed a budget since 2009 anyway. That's why it's hard to take the President seriously when he accuses House Republicans who call for spending cuts of wanting to slash vital programs. With no budget for four years running, who knows where the money?s going? All we know for sure is that it just keeps going, and going, and going...

First Congress has to appropriate the money ($500 million) to form a committee to see where spending cuts can be made, if any.:)

Eel

First Congress has to appropriate the money ($500 million) to form a committee to see where spending cuts can be made, if any.""

If any????? I wish I could spend like those fools without consequences....... Terry

Since the Budget Act of 1974 the deadline has only been met 6 times. I'm disgusted about this as well, but my distaste of the process can't just be placed on the current president. I get it you guys hate Obama so go battle it out on the political forum. Realize also Congress doesn't come into this with clean hands.

Yeah, Dude is pretty good about laying the sarcasm on heavy I find it interesting he kind of makes the political forum. With the help of Manny and Fish.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom