Well, it is what it is

Ya, not trying to make any fans feel bad. I just sat it in unbelief. They didn't get anything right. It happens. We left to visit family before Dallas even made a touchdown and that was in the final minutes of the game I think. I checked the end score just now. I left my phone at home. I don't like to be tempted to look at my phone during visits.

Last edited:
Are they still taking a knee at our national anthem? Or did I miss the apology?
Like that is going to happen. Movie stars and professional athletes aren't concerned about right or wrong, just money and themselves.
Go against that and they might lose a sponsor.

This is a season that demonstrates just how hard it is to win games in the NFL, even by the top teams. In the NFC there are literally only 4 teams with a winning records, but, I couldn't tell you which one is going to win their conference. In the AFC, there's far more parity as more than half the teams have winning records which means predicting playoffs and conference champion is even harder.

I will say The 49ers and the Ravens appear to be inching ahead of their counterparts and I wouldn't want to play either of them... Maybe they'll end up in the Superbowl?

Oh wait, I forgot, it's Dallas' year... ;)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom