well i did it again

gopher1

so i applied for a Wyoming point ,1st time looking forward to hunting unit 71 for elk ,a friend of mine talked me in to this ,otherwise i always went to Colorado, looks like 3 to 4 pionts draws, just wondering any input of what i,m getting myself into thanks.... rifle hunt by the way

If you have horses and ride deep into the Wilderness you will have a great hunt. Early rifle season during the heart of the rut. If you are on foot and trying to skirt the wilderness boundaries good luck as most of those low trails are heavily infested with Grizzlies and not much non Wilderness area.

If you have horses and ride deep into the Wilderness you will have a great hunt. Early rifle season during the heart of the rut. If you are on foot and trying to skirt the wilderness boundaries good luck as most of those low trails are heavily infested with Grizzlies and not much non Wilderness area.
Gulp !!! Lol

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom