Well elkassassin, let's see him!

DW

Long Time Member
You've hinted you had a pretty good tag, you've chatted alot on the muzzy forum, and you've been quiet for a stretch here lately. Show him!

Cough it up Bbop!

Eel

Guns are like parachutes. If you need one and don't have one you probably will never need one again.

He just mentioned in a post by STOMPER that he is in some SJ County jail somewhere! Did not mention rather it was UT or CO???
Apparently he can still post to MM though??
Maybe we should take up a collection for bail money....

He had told me that he was helping his Dad fill an elk tag....knowing BESS, they probably shot a moose.

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

>He had told me that he
>was helping his Dad fill
>an elk tag....knowing BESS, they
>probably shot a moose.
>
>Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good
>health for granted because it
>can be gone in a
>heartbeat. Please go back and
>read the last line. This
>time really understand what it
>says.

probably poached a turtle using a duck call while riding a diesel powered 4 wheeler wearing camo on a muzzle loader hunt using a 50 cal in the dark with in city limits of the wrong state.

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

while he was still on the wheeler he pulled up to the gal sheriff he mentioned in another thread and said... "hey little girl,. wanna piece of candy???

>while he was still on the
>wheeler he pulled up to
>the gal sheriff he mentioned
>in another thread and said...
>"hey little girl,. wanna piece
>of candy???

which is why he is now sitting behind bars... it was actually a dude he offered candy to.

Mntman

LOL See what happens when a guy doesn't check in. SJ county might have a place for him BUT it wouldn't be in their jail. Hope he is Cull the herd a little bit.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

>Elkass hunts?

Nope!

Go Ahead!

Make Me take it down!

9001hank2.jpg

Thanks for the photo Bessy. You don't need no wheeler.

6527photo.jpg

Eel
Guns are like parachutes. If you need one and don't have one you probably will never need one again.

Bess, is there a critter to see here...or not?

Post up that pisscutter... or at the least, update us on how your hunts are going!!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

>
>I didn't realize elk could successfully
>breed a human!

Notice how elkasssss has him tied down.

the name elkasss takes on a whole NEW meaning now....

Mntman

"He just mentioned in a post by STOMPER that he is in some SJ County jail somewhere! Did not mention rather it was UT or CO???
Apparently he can still post to MM though??
Maybe we should take up a collection for bail money...."

This is NOT too far from the truth! I thought we were gonna have to bust him outta Tribal jail here not too long ago. I was bout to round up the posse.

Wash the blood out of your pick-up from the last kill before passing through tribal lands, boys!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom