Well BHA boys....

Is it a Legal Right of Way?

And I Quote:

This is a CAN-AM x-3!

Well BIG F'N Deal!

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

Wonder if it's the same Ault family that worked so hard to cut off stream access to public waters a decade ago?

What do they say about history repeating itself?

>Wonder if it's the same Ault
>family that worked so hard
>to cut off stream access
>to public waters a decade
>ago?
>
>What do they say about history
>repeating itself?

Hey Niller!

I Was Wondering the same thing!

The Part that Gets Me is the JOKER saying:

I Bought the Biggest Baddest Can-Am & I Should Be able to take it where I Please!

They Probably Think it's OK To Throw Their Trash out along the Road/Trail as Well!

I Don't know all the Details!

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

He should. Probably not the trash though. This practice is becoming too common. One of my hunting spots, road leaves highway heads up to wma, then FS. Goes through farms. Original owners sold decades ago newer guy no problem. Dad splits up some of land to daughters. Daughter decides to build house in foothills. County put it in writing on her permit that road was easement. Of course you know what happened. Now she's petitioning to have road abandoned by county.

I'm all for private property, but buying and STEALING ROADS, or blocking access to public, or CWMU incorporating it is a joke.

DW, this is what Bishop and Lee, your hero's want to do with all public land. Sell it off, gate it off. You should be thrilled.

"I don't care if the season is closed. Get off your butt and go hunt them"

TRISTATE
3/11/19

From the party of HUNTIN, FISHIN, PUBLIC LAND.

Don't deflect hoss, this is a public lands issue in the state of Utah. This isn't about what you say somebody wants to do, this is what somebody IS doing. All I got is the article, figured you guys would have more.

"Not sure I grasp BHA motivation".
Hossblur 7/25/19

#livelikezac

Did u miss Vanillas post? Ain't the first time with these folks.

"I don't care if the season is closed. Get off your butt and go hunt them"

TRISTATE
3/11/19

From the party of HUNTIN, FISHIN, PUBLIC LAND.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom