Welcome Home from Kona Guys

fireball77

Long Time Member
Welcome Back It sounds like it was a lot of fun ,and a huge THANKYOU to Ransom it was very nice of you 1911 had a blast and so did his friend .Thankyou for letting him do what he always dreamed but never had the chance ...Becki

It was a blast and 45 manned up on that fish....I think it was funner watching. He needed you there to rub his numb feet...he couldn't even get the other tard to do it. They were great fun and I sure hope he is in for next year......OK becki????...LOL

JB

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Becki;

Be sure to check 1911's luggage and make sure he did not smuggle any of my cuz's moonshine back. While checking, if you should run across a pair of used women's panties, do not kill him. Jef and my cuz both have a sick sense of humor and would set him up for a bashing just for grins.

RELH

I found some but figured JB packed his unmentionables in the wrong suitcase. LOL Thanks for the heads up.

It took me a day and a half of chores to pay my wife back for letting us go. Next time you guys have to mow the fields and prune the rose bushes for me or else we can't go. The ribeye at Outback was worth putting up with JB, well sort of. Does anybody know who the guy named Gridman was? At first I thought he came with 45 and then maybe JB but they said no so I guess we had a crasher. And Becki you were right about 45 all he does is eat and type. If they took his laptop away he prolly wouldn't even go to work.

Ransom

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom