weird remedies

kawboy

Very Active Member
I have been looking on the internet for ways to cure a stomach flu. There are some weird things to try. One I saw was rub your belly with slight pressure in a counterclockwise circle. People are saying it works.

What are some weird remedies you guys use to cure different ailments?

Rub some dirt on it, ya sissy!

Rubbing your stomach in a counter clockwise circle is like a sugar pill, its all in your head.

A spoonfull of honey will help you stop coughing and make a scratchy throat feel better for about an hour give or take. Works great for me and my kids.

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

hair of the dog

or

If you can find a Hispanic to get you some Terramycin tablets from Mexico they are the trick for any stomach ailment!!

I am big on taking vitamins, drinking a lot of fluids, I always gargle mouthwash twice a day, that usually helps me through the winter to keep colds to a minimum, has helped a little over the rest of the year. I just hate being sick

Rub some dirt on it, ya sissy!

This is what Snort suggested to me once:
Rotate your Mouse in a Counter-Clockwise rotation until you produce enough gravitational force that it completely fixes your Puter,he never said anything about rubbing the belly?

I love not acting my age,
Damn I love my NASCAR race,
And Hell yes I love my Truck!

>I have a good remedy for
>a bad cough. Take
>an entire package of Exlax.
> You will be too
>afraid to cough.

LOL..

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

ginger works if you can find some, or gingerale works...for a burn honey works, like burning your mouth. thats all i can think of right now

47e9fcb352ad748f.jpg

has anyone seen my kittie

For chapped lips, Go out to the chicken run, Dab a little of white slime from chicken dung on your lips. Might not cure your lips but ya sure won't lick em.Rutnbuck

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom