Weight loss

scpaisley

I called a company and order their 5-day-10lb. weight loss program.. The next day, there's a knock on the door and there stands before me a voluptuous, athletic, 19 year old babe dressed in nothing but a pair of Nike running shoes and a sign around her neck. She introduces herself as a representative of the weight loss company. The sign reads, 'If you can catch me, you can have me.' Without a second thought, i took off after her. A few miles later huffing and puffing, i finally gave up.. The same girl showed up for the next four days and the same thing happens. On the fifth day, i weighed myself and am delighted to find i had lost 10 lbs. as promised. I call the company and order their 5-day/20 pound program. The next day there's a knock at the door and there stands the most stunning, beautiful, sexy woman i have ever seen in my life.. She is wearing nothing but Reebok running shoes and a sign around her neck that reads, 'If you catch me you can have me'. Well, i was out the door after her like a shot. This girl is in excellent shape and i did my best, but no such luck. So for the next four days, the same routine happens, I was gradually getting in better and better shape. Much to my delight on the fifth day when i weighed , i had lost another 20 lbs. as promised. I decided to go for broke and called the company to order the 7-day/50 pound program 'Are you sure?' asks the representative on the phone. 'This is our most rigorous program.' 'Absolutely,' I replied 'I haven't felt this good in years.' The next day there's a knock at the door; and when i opend it,i found a huge muscular guy standing there wearing nothing but pink running shoes and a sign around his neck that reads, 'If I catch you, you're mine.'
I lost 63 pounds that week.

"Some days its just not worth chewing through the restraints"

Wow, I did the same program and had the same results. But I was smarter. When I was done and in tip top shape I called back up and re-ordered the week one program!

ego participate in Monasteriense muleys proinde ego sum bardus (I participate on monstermuleys therefore I am stupid)

That is funny!!!! I am lmao!!!

"Let's keep things in perspective.I mean for Peet's sake there are kids in Africa that don't even hunt....hello" Jimmy Big Time

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom