Weekend on the Edge

Founder

Founder Since 1999
Our sponsor, Edge Products, just sent me this press release about an event they have coming up on the 20th of September in Ogden, Utah.

It sounds fun. I remember when I was in High School one of my friends participated in the sled pulls and mud bog events. That truck of his was always broken. LOL

Anyway, thought I'd spread the word to those who won't be hunting that day and who might have a kid who'd enjoy hearing super loud, power engines roaring.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OGDEN, UT - Edge is excited to host the annual celebration of horsepower and offer another record setting payout for Weekend on the Edge, to be held September 20, 2014, in Ogden, UT. Last year's event featured the largest payout on record and the bar will be raised again in 2014! Edge will be awarding over $27,000 in cash to dyno and sled pull participants! Once again, the top 5 dyno contestants will all receive a cash payout and all sled pullers will be competing for the biggest purse of the year.

Tickets will be on sale for Saturday night's pull at the Weber County Fairgrounds. Adults are $10, Children between the ages of 6-12 are $5 and those under the age of 6 are free! As always, receive free admission with a Military ID. Visit [URLwww.weekendontheedge.com][/URL] to review additional details.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
Will you LIKE MonsterMuleys.com on Facebook! I need a friend....

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom