Weed FAIL

2 guys should never be travelling across the country together... unless it's a hunting trip! just sayin'...... LOL
Zeke

Zeke, so true! LOL!!!

Eel

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

Eel, I am not to far from HWY#5 near Williams in Colusa county. The CA. Highway Patrol station there makes more dope busts on the highway then any other station in central or northern CA.
Most of the busts involve Mexican cartel members moving dope from the South to Oregon or Washington. They have become very proficient in profiling drug carriers and their vehicles and using dope sniffing dogs to confirm their suspicion during the traffic stop.

RELH

I came home threw Willets yesterday and was amazed at the billboards advertising all the stuff to help grow weed. They are not bashful about what grows well up there!

Back in the 80's I built a gun cabinet for my Dad. We later converted it to a display cabinet when he sold most of his guns.

I put it up for sale a couple weeks ago and a hippie couple bought it. They said they were going to use it to keep/display bongs and such. Whatever, they had cash.

1519ashcabinet_001.jpg

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

Smoke Humboldt home grown, or something like that. I lived in Eureka for part of a summer, 81, and got schooled real quick on where to train and where to stay away from.

DW, I was a licensed contractor (cabinet and millwork) back then. I did it for a living for about 5 years.

As long as there was no plumbing involved I did okay!:D

Eel

My old plumber told me u only needed to know 3 things to b a plumber.
1. Chit runs downhill.
2. Paydays on friday.
3. Don't chew yer fingernails! :D

LAST EDITED ON Mar-08-15 AT 00:22AM (MST)[p]Eel, That cabinet is bitchen, way nicer than i could/would do!

DW, come on dude, that's old! Here's some fresher stuff;

Q: What's the main difference between an carpenter and a plumber? A: An carpenter washes his hands AFTER he takes a leak. :)

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom