wedgi.....

E

elkantler75

what ya think of this?

100_6673.jpg

Looks like a dry spot on the lawn. :) Just kidding, nice flower pots. :) That is a cool little shelter.

498a6f395e505405.jpg

I like it... How much does it weigh? Length width height???

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

>I like it... How much does
>it weigh? Length width height???
>
>
>
>
>
horsepoop.gif

>
>Disclaimer:
>The poster does not take any
>responsibility for any hurt or
>bad feelings. Reading threads poses
>inherent risks. The poster would
>like to remind readers to
>make sure they have a
>functional sense of humor before
>they visit any discussion board.
>

What do you care snort...you only pack in your campsites once. :)

498a6f395e505405.jpg

>>I like it... How much does
>>it weigh? Length width height???
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
horsepoop.gif

>>
>>Disclaimer:
>>The poster does not take any
>>responsibility for any hurt or
>>bad feelings. Reading threads poses
>>inherent risks. The poster would
>>like to remind readers to
>>make sure they have a
>>functional sense of humor before
>>they visit any discussion board.
>>
>
>
>What do you care snort...you only
>pack in your campsites once.
> :)
>
>
>
498a6f395e505405.jpg

LMAO...very true....One of these days I should go make sure it's still there...lol

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

It's always Feleno!!! So consistant, so on target, soooo..... uh... well, you know!!! ;-)

Have to admit that's what I was thinking to. In fact, when I saw the title I was surprised that it wasn't Feleno who started it!!!

S.

:)

don't feel like the loneranger there bucksnort.... i left a camp for the whole winter and had to go back this spring to claim it after the forest circus fined me 75 smackers.. funny thing is the tent was still standing.

this tent is over 20 ft. long to long and 11 ft. wide. 6 ft. centerpole and it is all self supporting on the one pole.

i am not finished builing yet. the openings will have zippered doors and there will be some guy out points for better wind handling

HEY MODS......I KNOW YOU FELLAS TRY TO DO A GOOD JOB....BUT DONT STRANGLE OR OVER POLICE THE SITE. THERE WAS NOTHING WRONG WITH THE WEDGI GAL ON THE BEACH......GOOD JUDGEMENT IS STILL A GOOD THING........THANKS.........YD.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom