Website question

Zigga

Long Time Member
I am on websites quite a bit of the time and it seems only mm.com has webpages hang. Am I the only one? I am on computers for a living so it's not like I'm surfing for 10 minutes every few days. Just curious if it's just me as I have to refresh mm pages constantly.

I have the problem also. It takes forever for the pages to come up.

O--one
B--big
A--ass
M--mistake
A--america

dont have a problem always works for me

Might have an issue once a week but nothing I consider out of the ordinary.

its not just you. this discussion came up in the camfire forumn not to long ago. i have high speed internet so i know it is no that, i tried another computer and still had a hold up. and it comes and goes. i have to sit there and hit refresh to get things to work......

I do also once in a while, looking at the bottom of my Firefox browser it seems to hang loading info from burstnet.com. fwiw.

right now is a great example. i cant open one file in the mule deer forumn. it gets a little frustrating

I have had the same problem today with the hang up on burstnet.com. It has been from three different computers and different ip addresses if that helps.

Yup. Had an issue loading a picture to which I have never had before.

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling
up anyway."

I'm on web pages all day too. On slow networks and speedy ones. I have, on raw occasions had to refresh but it's raw. I have not found it to be any worse nor any better on any other web site I hit. Can't say that MM is any more problematic than any of 2 dozen others I use on a daily basis.

DC

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom