Weaver Classic K series

Hardway

Very Active Member
Anybody have one of these? Thinkin of gettin one in a fixed 6 power to use as a test scope. I've recently gotten my hands on a few rifles and I dont want to waste a bunch of money on scopes before I find out if they'll shoot or not. Midway sells em for about 135 bucks.

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

I have a K-4 that I bought c.1970 and used in my .270 for many years. Never had a problem with it and it's nice and clear to this day. I seem to recall I paid about $27 for it, tax included. Not a bad investment.

Hardway, I bought that same 6X from midway a few years ago. Thought to put it on my wife's 7X57. The eye relief was to short for her, she likes to keep her head way back on the stock. It seemed like a decent scope but I really didn't use it much. I still have it and if you want to try it first I will send it to you, if you don't like it send it back if you do keep it, send a little cash if you want, otherwise it's all good.

Kent

Kent, I sent you a PM.

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom