weather report????????????

rugarm77

LAST EDITED ON Jul-17-09 AT 07:03PM (MST)[p]Well it is almost 7:00 pm here and the temp is 99. Cooled off enough to mow the lawn I guess. Riverton Utard.

What's your 20 and whats the temp in your neck of the woods???

My 1020 is Texas - it is 8:02 PM and it is 96 degrees Farenheit! Today was our 31st day of the year with +100 temps.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

MY 20 IS NE UTAH!!!

HOT SOB!!!

BUT NOT AS HOT AS SOME PLACES!!!

SOMTIMES TO GET IN ON A PISSCUTTER IT TAKES SOME STEALTH!!!
I THANK MY FRIEND Feleno FOR THE STEALTH CAMO!!!

4a25cb9a7105a720.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

It was only a 109 here today with thunder showers to the east so we got that nice Humidity to go with that temp.

You're not in HELL here but you can see it from where I'm sitting. LOL

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

its 8:30 pm. central time zone here in middle tennessee and its 67 degrees. got the windows open and fan blowing cool air in the house. suppose to get to mid 50's tonight

My 20 is Eureka, Kali. 6:56pm the temp is 54 degrees. The sun came out for a few hours this afternoon, but the fog rolled back in now. I may build a fire in the morning.

Eel

LAST EDITED ON Jul-17-09 AT 08:05PM (MST)[p]

My 20 is Yuba City, CA

Right now in northern Calif. it is 103 F. For a high today, I think it got up to 106. Tomorrow it might get to 104-105 F.

Going to cool off by Monday only get up to 100.

>My 20 is Eureka, Kali. 6:56pm
>the temp is 54 degrees.
>The sun came out for
>a few hours this afternoon,
>but the fog rolled back
>in now. I may build
>a fire in the morning.
>
>
>Eel

eel I am on my way to your house. Sounds a-lot cooler.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-17-09 AT 08:18PM (MST)[p]Stupid weather deal on the counter says 98...... who knows? It's about 76 here at the computer. The power company love's me.

By the way I live in South Utah and the wind never blows in Cedar City. "IT SUCKS"

RUS

Mohave Desert here in Southern Cal........high was 117 today......right now it's 114 at 7:15 PST. But hey....it's a dry heat. :)

BOHNTR )))---------->

>Rug, maybe we can trade places
>for a week. I need
>to burn the moss off
>my back.:)
>
>Eel

10-4 sounds good to me. Your birds should be getting big by now. I bet they are tastey. LOL

The high was upper 80's to low 90's in the Seattle area. Right now at my house in Black Diamond, WA it's 81. Just went swimming on the lake I live on, felt good.

_/|,[___]
|--_--o||||o
()_) ()_)---)_)

Tom
A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking.

Spent the day out on Lake Almanor pre fishing for a trout tourny on the 1st. Nice out there even if we didn't do much good... but It was hot, 96 i'm told. Its about 68 degrees now and cooling, 9:27 pacific D.Time.

Joey

Business in St.George Utah- 114 high all day... truck mirror said still 110 at 10:30pm... drove back to Pioche,NV... there 62 at midnight...What a change!! Pioche high's are around 98-99 right now...the 14 degree variation from St. George very noticeable... 99 seems bearable!!

LAST EDITED ON Jul-18-09 AT 06:01PM (MST)[p]>I was in Lake Havasu, AZ.
>yesterday 122 @ 3:30 pm
>

Holy hot man, I hope you were in the water!!!

See anything good LOL.

Right now the current temp here in Laguna Hills, CA is 68 degrees and the high today is expected to be 88. Seems like we are starting a cooling trend as it has been in the upper 90's here at my house for the past week.

Jim

Gunnison, Colorado - July 17th

I went on a little scouting trip on and when I started hiking at 8:00 AM there was frost on the grass!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom