Weather RECORD highs everywhere.

Gator

Long Time Member
There was like 140 record highs set yesterday in the Midwest and West. In ND one was 41 degrees higher then normal.Only 19% of the US has snow this winter.
Is this part of the Gobal warming?

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

LAST EDITED ON Jan-06-12 AT 10:49AM (MST)[p]Nope! It's just Mother Nature's way of averaging out last year's crappy winter. She figured we deserved it.:)

The warm weather so far has reduced the amount of significant precipitation that if this trend where to continue could adversely impact deer and elk herds in the Spring with poor quality forage.

Eldorado

We are due,several nasty winters in a row up here.This could eb the beginning of a big muley rebound!

Gator, if you're a global warming advocate, this is climate change. If you have a really cold winter, and you're a global warming advocate, that would be weather, and not climate change.

Eel

LAST EDITED ON Jan-06-12 AT 06:54PM (MST)[p]Get your head outta your bum's Amigos.... it's 2012!!! The end of the world DUH!

P.S. If you was gonna buy that LE tag this year don't wait for the late hunt.... just saying!!

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

No I don't buy into the Gobal warming thing.
I'm just looking at the yard next door and it looks like he will have to mow it Feb. LOL

This year is the end of the world, So Yes I think I will cash in all my points in all the states.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

>LAST EDITED ON Jan-06-12
>AT 06:54?PM (MST)

>
>Get your head outta your bum's
>Amigos.... it's 2012!!! The end
>of the world DUH!
>
>P.S. If you was gonna buy
>that LE tag this year
>don't wait for the late
>hunt.... just saying!!
>
>Slick
>
>"The Road goes on forever &
>the Party never Ends"

I'm buying 10 or 15 LE tags on credit.

National Guard sent to Alaska to help them dig out. At least they're getting some snow where it counts (glaciers and all).

My guess is we'll have a really wet spring again, snow well into April like last year. I'm not worried. It's just another cycle like anything else.

If this is the end of world. Sure glad I got rid of 1 more item off my bucket list last week....LOL.

from the "Heartland of Wyoming"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom