WE Need Help BuzzH!!!

elkassassin

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Nov-24-13 AT 05:59AM (MST)[p]Had to RAZZ You in some Previous Threads BuzzH!

Just wondering what You've done/Helped do in Wyoming about the Illegal Use of ATV's and is it working?

The Illegal ATV'ers have shredded more Ground here in TARDville than you can even Imagine BuzzH!

Here's one for you:

What use to be one of the places I liked to Hunt for Deer has now got what was once an Illegal Wheeler Tail right up through the middle of it,the USFS put a couple of 1 foot tall Berms & a couple of their little brown fiberglass signs up!

The Illegal Wheeler crowd pounded through like nothing was there for years!

Yes,Once again the Law abiding Hikers/Hunters were Shafted once again!

Little to NO Control from the USFS where I'm talking!

So,after about 15 years of knowing they had no control on/over it I notice this year the USFS makes a legal Trail out of it & marks it with Route/Number Signs!

WTF???

WAFJ!!!

Maybe since Slick/RUS knows all the Good Stuff about the USFS He can CHIME in too?

Looking for Info BuzzH?

Wondering if anything in Wyoming that's been tried has worked?

What a GAWD-DAMNED Shame!

These TARDS don't look as far in to the Future as tomorrow morning!

USFS making more Laws/Rules by the Year & can't even Scratch Enforcing the Laws they already have!

I used to know of places worth Hiking in to for Elk & Deer!
Thanks to Illegal Bastards & the USFS not enforcing Rules you can Zing in to them Places on Wheelers now & not see a Damn thing!
But by GAWD it don't take long for them U-Tards to get there with all the Unethical BS and the New Technology!

It's like everything now days right or wrong if enough people do it the wussies in charge will just let it happen and it will become law.

I have been pushing for full sized lic. Plates on all ATVs. Just like on a vehicle. I have had several instances where I have video, photos of law breakers only to end up with no real way to identify the actual ATV. If they all had a large plate with a number then my videos and cameras could have told exactly who it was.

This would be one small step. The other is the total lack of law enforcement in the field. How often have you actually seen a BLM ranger out on patrol. I have never seen one. I have been checked by the doe officers but even then it is less than once a year. Until we have enough law enforcement to actually catch violators, no increased penalty structure will work.

Maybe there needs to be a volunteer trained enforcement group that can document and turn over violators for convictions.

>Safe to say you pissed him
>off in the other thread.
>
YUP!

And the Day People Can't take a F'N Joke around here is when I'll Hang My Hat!

I'll admit!

I should not of Posted that Pic!

Only done it to RAZZ Ole Buzz!

Thanks to Illegal Bastards & the USFS not enforcing Rules you can Zing in to them Places on Wheelers now & not see a Damn thing!
But by GAWD it don't take long for them U-Tards to get there with all the Unethical BS and the New Technology!

Your lacking INFO Bess. You cant go off what you see.

We need some info from some 4-wheeler expert from the Game and Fish office or DWR.

We need some info from some .com site since the internet is full of crap.

Then we need some letter from a biologist that supports 4-wheelers . Of course since the 4 wheeler biologist loves 4 wheelers he is going to favor the 4-wheelers to justify his job so that info MUST BE REAL. We cant have info from what you saw.

Hell I learned wolves don't eat elk or moose and have no impact according to that other thread. SOOOO that must mean 4-wheelers take no GAS at all so the land you seen torn up cant be from 4-wheeelers since they don't eat gas.

Then I will call you a dip chit cause I am mature like that

>>Safe to say you pissed him
>>off in the other thread.
>>
>YUP!
>
>And the Day People Can't take
>a F'N Joke around here
>is when I'll Hang My
>Hat!
>
>I'll admit!
>
>I should not of Posted that
>Pic!
>
>Only done it to RAZZ Ole
>Buzz!
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>I used to know of places
>worth Hiking in to for
>Elk & Deer!
>Thanks to Illegal Bastards & the
>USFS not enforcing Rules you
>can Zing in to them
>Places on Wheelers now &
>not see a Damn thing!
>
>But by GAWD it don't take
>long for them U-Tards to
>get there with all the
>Unethical BS and the New
>Technology!

Time to hang the hat! The sites full of miserable bastages with little to no sense of humor. Very few of us left that enjoy a good laugh.

I LOVE A GOOD LAAFFF BESS !!!! YOU PROVIDE PLENTY......STICK AROUND..........IT CAN ONLY GET BETTER. MAKE EM THROW YOU OFF THE SITE.......THE OLE CATS GOT NINE LIVES. THEN WE KNOW YOU WILL BE BACK.......LOL....LOL.....HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!...........................YD.

Same back at you YD!

Last time I recommended a 4 wheeler solution involving construction supplies, guys hammered me. Works though. mtmuley

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom