We need a Lost/Found Forum

eelgrass

Long Time Member
I just got back from Utah. I didn't tag any thing this year but over all it was pretty successful.

I ended up finding 1 pair of Zeiss binoculars, two Swarovski spotters and one Vortex Razor, three backpacks, two knives, 7 trail cameras, and an assortment of clothing items.

I almost forgot about the dozen or so arrows.

Can't wait for next year! I love Utards!

Eel

Let me guess - all those arrows had blood stains on them and were field tips?

Right?

I lost the Swarovskis. I will PM you my address and you can send them to me. I will pay for the shipping too!

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

LAST EDITED ON Oct-28-13 AT 11:47AM (MST)[p]I got your PM Roy. The serial# you sent matched. I'll send it out in a day or so. That was the spotting scope I found next to the dead tortoise with two field tipped arrows.

Eel

I also included a trail camera and a pair of Sitka Gear underwear, just to fill up the box. You might want to wash the underwear before using.

LAST EDITED ON Oct-28-13 AT 01:09PM (MST)[p]Great! Thanks Eel!

I logged in to PayPal to make the shipping payment - (BTW - $750 is a good price to pay to ship all this stuff too! Thanks for that 30% discount!). When I register the payment it tells me payment will be made to "Son Nguyen" - does that sound familiar to you? Just want to make sure my money gets to the right place. Anyway, I trust you so I submitted it. Good idea too to submit all my bank account information to you to guarantee the transaction. You can never be too careful!

Oh, and don't worry about washing the Sitka gear - I like have a little "trail scent" on them. Turtles can't smell anyway. ;-)

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

I Lost my Ass during the 2013 Utah General Deer Hunt!

What I didn't Lose of it is getting Ripped up on the Mule Deer Forum!

And Eel!

And Roy!

Easy with the Arrow Comments!:D

I used to know of places worth Hiking in to for Elk & Deer!
Thanks to Illegal Bastards & the USFS not enforcing Rules you can Zing in to them Places on Wheelers now & not see a Damn thing!
But by GAWD it don't take long for them U-Tards to get there with all the Unethical BS and the New Technology!

Hi Steve, hey, thanks for the laugh! You cracked me up bud!!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

I saw a girl down in that SE unit that found your A$$ and put it with hers so you best get down there and get it back.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom