We have them too!!

sageadvice

Long Time Member
I just posted up a few pic's and the story of my recent Calif zone 5 antelope hunt in the California Forum. I had a great time and met a bunch of really great people. If you care to, stop in the Calif Forum for the read and look see!
21912010_ca_lope_side_up_better.jpg

Joey

Joey, Congrats on a great hunt. October 9th for me, and I can't wait. I'm gonna check out the story. The Accubonds worked out well I presume? mtmuley

Muley, Thanks! Good luck to you on your hunt! Don't forget some pic's!!

Yes, that Accubond did well, exceptionally well! The Accubond hand load that everybody helped me with in the shooting forum, shot another 1/2" group right before opening day. I'm thrilled to have my shooter rifle back!

Joey

Nice goat....congrats. Hoping to get my first goat this year and I'll be trying the Accubonds this fall as well.

......and you told me and the Warden, that you were gonna hold out for the big one! :)

It's a great goat, Joey!

LAST EDITED ON Aug-24-10 AT 09:19PM (MST)[p]NickW said, ".and you told me and the Warden, that you were gonna hold out for the big one!"

I cracked Nick, just couldn't handle the pressure.lol I finally just picked one that looked good and made a move on him... :)

So...are you guys moving to Chester, or what??

Marley, i think you'll be impressed with the Accubonds. I've only taken 4 big game animals with them so far but the overall accuracy, obvious wound channel, full penetration, and not too much loss of meat is a nice combo to live with. :)

Joey

Congrats on your successful antelope hunt....know all the people you talked about...if it wasn't California I'd still be living there..

"How many years did it take to draw? Lots of people just give up."

I last drew this tag in 1987. I've been putting in faithfully every year since then. Desert sheep and Elk too but haven't drawn yet.

Longun said, "...know all the people you talked about...if it wasn't California I'd still be living there.."

Ny first day of scouting, I made a point to stop in and visit with your cousin Charlie Hawkins. Had a really nice visit. That 100% black buck deer that he killed in Nevada is something else!!

Joey

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom