WE HAVE AN ARTIST!!!

elkassassin

Long Time Member
http://www.ksl.com/?sid=32060283&ni...d-in-national-parks-across-west&s_cid=queue-2

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Help me out here. I'm not saying I like this junk this dude is painting places but why is he different than cave paintings that we ooh and ah over and protect?

It has gotten to where anything an American indian had a hand in is sacred and anything we do is graffiti and litter.

Think about it. An indian 1000 years ago smears homemade paint on his hand and presses it to a cave wall. That entire cave now is a sacred sight protected by all the might of the federal government. The same indian had a clay pot that broke and he took the pieces and threw them out on the ground. Those are now artifacts only to be collected by scientists catalogued and placed in a museum for no one else to posess or appreciate. Or they are required to give them to an indian tribe. You break a clay pot and go throw it out on the desert floor and you just littered and you are going to get a healthy fine. Do you realize that for all we know the entire west was covered with indian graffiti all over. But a couple hundred years of elements has cleaned it all up. These guys weren't painting with Sherwin Williams after all.

Do you know why we value all those indian paintings and artifacts? I think its because it lets us remember a time when men weren't slaves. They could go smear paint on a cave wall like little kids. They could throw our unused garbage and tools on the ground. They could go beat an animal to death with a club. And nobody could tell them "Don't do that".

Now look at us.

Tri, you're all right dude! I know you piss a lot of guys off, but I got to say, I enjoy your raw rhetoric. May not agree every time or most times for that matter, but your points are always articulate and definitely engage the brain?.perfect example here! Can?t say your too far off base with your rendition of artifact origins.

Tri that very thought crossed my mind as well but here's the conclusion I came to. There's a billion places he or she could do their doodling, why these few places?

LOL! This story reminds me......

Back in the early 70's I worked for a big timber company that owns a few hundred thousand acres around here. One day one of the independent log truck drivers stopped to check his load of logs before hitting the public road. For some reason he grabbed a paint can and wrote "Humpy Joe was here" on a big stump. Pretty soon (for whatever reason) it caught on and "Humpy Joe was here" started appearing all over company property.

I knew who started it, but I ain't no snitch, LOL

The Company got pissed! They issued a letter saying that anyone caught would be fired immediately! That just added gas to the flames. LOL

I was at a big Company safety dinner one night. All the big brass was in attendance. During dinner a voice came over the loud speaker...."Telephone call for Humpy Joe". The whole place just rocked with laughter, except management of course.

I moved on a couple years later but it was going strong when I left.

Eel

Nobody goes there anymore. It's too crowded.

Hey Eel!

I'll bet since you retired it ain't as popular!:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Just think Guys!

In a Billion Years this Shhitt will be in the History Books!

So?

Who Got Pissed at the Natives when they Etched & Painted Rocks?

Nobody elk. If you complained you got your head beat in with tomahawk and he would cut your eyebrows off and feed them to one of his sons. It was sort of a happy go lucky form of anarchy. :D

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom